{~~Tribe Description~~}

Description: dark scales can range anywhere in the color spectrum. Though always need to be somewhere near black. Scales so dark, they are often mistaken for nightwings from a distance. Plasma comes out of vent gaps in their scales—some scale patterns around their body glow. Plasma comes out of vents when they are angry, or they can just use it for show. The fire that comes out of their vents is often a different color depending on what family they belong to. they have various counts of horns- some have two, four, some Kosmowings even have six.

Abilities: duskwalking; they can walk as a soul for an hour up to an entire 24 hours. Hatching with this power is limited to the nobles and the royal family, and their relatives.

Transmutation: they manipulate matter, and can turn anything into anything, given they have enough of one thing. (Ie, air into a solid state like rocks.) The common folk can have this power, but it's somewhat rare.

Naming: Kosmowings can be named anything having to do with space. (examples: Quasar, Pulsar, nebula, Aquarius, Polaris, Ursa, Eris, Ceres, Pluto, etc.)

Location: they are currently located on Imperial, the biggest moon of Cellidus. (pariah's planet.) they left their home planet Nimoitania out of curiosity about what was beyond their system. The tribe that evolved from the Kosmowings that stayed, are now known as the windwings, representing the four winds.

Lore: they are a space tribe as old as the universe itself. They strive to rid the plains of existence from evil spirits. 1,000 years after the scorching, there were KosmoWings that started to be born with a unique power to control their shadows. These KosmoWings were feared by the others and eventually were banished from the moon by Queen Nierad, the current queen. The KosmoWings that were banished from the moon made it to Cellidus, and turned themselves into a tribe they named Shadowwings, after their power. But they eventually changed this name and developed into modern-day Nightwings. The KosmoWings never forgave their queen for kicking their brethren off their moon, and eventually, there was a revolt with the queen's daughter, Aegaeon. Aegaeon wanted to lead a troop of KosmoWings to Cellidus to stop a falling asteroid that was headed straight for the rainforest. The queen refused, but Aegaeon would not have her fellow dragons perish, and snuck off the moon to stop the asteroid herself. Though, it is a commonly known fact in the tribe, that if you stop a meteorite by yourself, you will perish due to the drawbacks. Everyone believed Aegaeon to have perished in the fall, but in fact, she survived the re-directing and fell onto Pantalla. She sent a message to her mother, saying she indeed had survived, but her mother never sent a rescue.

Queen: Queen Neirad. Age: 5,200 years.