013

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄... you are incredibly emotional. So much so that you have received the nickname 'Crybaby' from some of your classmates because of just how sensitive you are. The class could be loud and it'll send you requesting to study in the hall instead with tears streaming down your face.

Saiki, if he is being perfectly honest with him, feels sorry for you. When he wants you, he tries to assist you. Did someone say something rude to you? He can strip the memory from your mind, but it just leaves your brain to put something in its place (he just hopes it's a good one).

Need a tissue? Saiki has lost count of how much he's had to make for you over this past month, but he has no problem making you feel better. Though, he's not the best shoulder to cry on since he just doesn't know what to say in those types of situations. He's scared that he'll mess them up.

Today though, Saiki had to worry about one thing: his reputation since they were playing a team sport in P.E. If he plays too well, then all eyes will be on him and he'll gain even more unwanted attention. If he throws it by playing too badly, the same thing will happen. However, he was promptly torn by his thoughts when his precognition told him that a ball was headed right for him. When he moved out of the way, it caused the dodgeball to hit you instead.

In the gut. Ouch... that's gotta hurt!

Having the wind knocked out of you, you dropped to your knees as you both tried to catch your breath and prevent yourself from crying. Meanwhile, the boys on the other team began to chant your degrading nickname—Crybaby! Crybaby! Look at the Crybaby!

Pissed off by their immaturity, Saiki harshly threw the ball back to them, so they can meet the same fate as you. Don't worry... he was careful not to use his strength (because of he did, he would damn near kill the kid or take his head clean off).

 he was careful not to use his strength (because of he did, he would damn near kill the kid or take his head clean off)