Campus Store

{1204 Words}

While Theo was meeting with the guidance counsellor, Henri was getting the mandatory things for his pet sub classes. The first thing he needed was his uniform. He could have picked shorts, pants, or a skirt but he chose pants. The top was a white dress shirt while the tie, pants and blazer were green.

Once he had found the proper fit, the employee made note of it. The new things he would not be wearing would be delivered to his dorm room.

“Your Dom or Petsitter will be responsible for your leash but-”

“Leash?” Henri hadn't realised that would be part of it. Some of the pictures had leashes but…

“Of course, we can't have disobedient pet subs running around off leash. Only good pet subs earn that privilege. The first thing we need to get you is your collar. It's mandatory that all humans wear collars, a collared human falls under the protection of the vampire responsible for them. Hurting another vampire's human or sub can be a death sentence, it's up to the human or sub’s vampire.”

“Intense.”

“Vampires are protective and possessive. Our natural instincts are not always aligned with human laws or morals. Collars don't always have to look the same. It could be a necklace but as a pet sub, it will need to be a pet sub collar. If you'd rather wear something like a necklace, you would need a harness for your leash and that isn't covered under the basic supplies. So you should try the collar and discuss any changes with your future Dom.”

Henri looked over the multitude of pet sub styled collars. Most looked a lot like a dog or cat collar. He found one that was light green and the tag with the image of a marula tree was shaped like a bone. It seemed right and he blushed as he picked it up.

“You may pick out another one with your Dom. They will remove this one and put on a new tag that will have your names on the back including your classification once you are legally theirs. It is customary to not take it off yourself when you have a Dom but to only let your Dom remove your collar. However, like most things, it's between you and your Dom. But you must always wear a collar as a human, especially when you are not with your vampire.”

“Okay.” He put the collar on himself and felt a shiver of excitement. Now he just needed a sexy man in a black suit to order him around.

“Next up are your pet food bowls and a pet toy. The pet food bowls are placed on the ground for you to eat out of while on all fours. You may use them in your dorm room but you must always have them cleaned and in your school bag each day. It is mandatory to try them during certain times in class. The pet toy can be literally anything that speaks to you. It doesn't need to be doggy themed simply because you chose a doggy themed collar.”

He ended up choosing light green pet food bowls and a chew bone that gave him a thrill every time it squeaked. He blushed the most when he told the employee he wanted that chew toy. The employee, however, did not judge him and merely added it to the list to be delivered to his room.

He also picked out a book bag that was also light green but there were little bones all over it. Which made him really excited but really embarrassed for Tomorrow-Henri who will have to wear it in public.

“You will need to pick out your ears. As a student, full masks are not allowed in class. However there are partial masks that just cover your eyes.”

He tried the ears attached to masks that covered his eyes but they weren't really made for glasses. He didn't like them so he stuck with some pretty boring headband doggy ears that sorta matched his light brown hair but didn't. Hopefully, he could get better ones once he graduated.

“Next, is a tail. Lower level subs always wear tails that clip to the back of the waistband on your pants. Upper level subs have more options you will learn about in class before you will be able to wear them to class. Or you could stick to this style, it is your choice.”

He picked out a doggy tail that again, kinda matched his hair but didn't. And it was kinda boring and just hung down depressingly. He felt like a little sub playing dress up, not a doggy sub.

“It is customary for only your Dom to remove your ears and tail as well. Again, you will need to discuss this with your Dom. The next is your mittens.”

“Mittens?”

“You will be spending a large amount of time on all fours. This is why your uniform pants have extra padding on your knees and shins. Your mittens give your hands a bit of extra padding and make it more difficult for you to use your hands like a human while in your pet headspace.”

“Oh.” Henri blushed.

“You will need to take them to class. You will  only need to wear them while in pet headspace but the ears, tail and collar must be worn anytime you are out of your dorm room. Inside your dorm room is between you and your future Dom.”

Henri picked a pair of light brown mittens that were designed to look like dog paws.

“Alright, give them a try.”

“Huh?”

“Put them on and crawl around a bit. You will be wearing them like a second skin so they should be as comfortable as your first skin.”

“Here?” Henri blushed, looking around. “There's other people in the store.”

“Of course, and you are not the first or last pet sub they will see crawling around on the floor. And it's not just pet subs who crawl around, be grateful you are prepared with mittens and knee padding. I get myself in the doggy house all the time, literally as a punishment, and it hurts the knees and hands after crawling around for a while. No one will even notice you down there.”

Much to his dismay, someone did notice him down here.

“Drop something? Or are you just asking for something?”

Henri looked up to see the Sexy Man Named Theo smiling and looking even more sexy wearing the black Dom student suit. His tie had green stripes and blue stripes. He didn't know what the blue stripes meant but he could just conveniently forget about those during his fantasies.

“Tabarnak!” Henri swore under his breath.

“Cat got the doggy’s tongue?” Theo asked before being guided away by the employee helping him.

Henri cursed himself, he had made a fool of himself AGAIN in front of his crush. But then he remembered what Theo said… was that his lame excuse of a pickup line?!

Henri looked around for the Sexy Man Named Theo and blushed more when he saw him get escorted into the locked naughty area of the store.