Snowed In

Here's the first one! Shout out to 90samourdaay 💚 love you girl lol but I hope y'all enjoy. Here we GO!

— R. Marie

——————

I don't care 'bout the weather baby
All I need you to do is be with me, baby
Let it snow
As long as you're here with me
Let it snow
I don't mind, I don't mind
Let it snow
I don't care what the weather may be
As long as you're here with me
Let It Snow by Boyz II Men ft Brian McKnight

I don't care 'bout the weather babyAll I need you to do is be with me, babyLet it snowAs long as you're here with meLet it snowI don't mind, I don't mindLet it snowI don't care what the weather may beAs long as you're here with meLet It Snow by Bo...

It was December 28th, 2022

It was December 28th, 2022. Cheyanne had been snowed in with Jayson since Christmas and by the looks of it, would be snowed in with him until New Years Eve day. At that very moment, she was in the kitchen, singing and cooking them some dinner. They spent the whole day living their lazy "love" out. Cuddling, sleeping, fucking, eating. Repeat. She was glowing in every way, and vice versa for him. They decided to stay off the internet, only using phones to contact family if needed. She hasn't really spoken with her mother since they got into it, but Jayson was on the phone with someone in his family it felt like once every day. She didn't mind living through him a little bit. After stirring the finished gumbo, she turned the oven off and left it to simmer and cool.

Jayson walked into the kitchen and found his favorite spot, the crook of Cheyanne's neck. He had grown accustomed to it and damn near never wanted to move. "It smells good as hell in here." he muttered against her skin as his eyes closed. Jay couldn't think of any other place he'd rather be than in her presence, in her skin, in that moment with Cheyanne. When he did open his eyes, he moved his head from the crook of her neck to gently resting on her shoulder. He rubbed her sides, watching her cook. "You look good." He said to her since she was standing in his tee shirt and not much else. This fantasy life he was living out with Cheyanne, he didn't want it to end. At least not now. "Isa wants you to FaceTime her today." He chuckled, watching her cook still. "I don't know what it is about you that Isadora and Israel love but they keep calling me for you." He said to her. "That ain't ever happened before." He laughed softly at the thought of how his niece and nephew had drawn themselves toward her.