Snowed In Pt. 2 (R)

Shall we continue? Hm.. I think we shall..

— R

— R. Marie

——————

Let it snow, let it snow
Outside it's cold but the fire's blazin'
So baby let it snow
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Cheyanne's lips were like a Summer rain, pouring over his as if they had the power to take away and give back life whilst Jayson's kisses were black holes pulling her in until all gravity was lost under his touch. He pulled back some, his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly—and still that light touch sent shivers through his own nerves, shivers that made jayson mentally give Cheyanne his entire being without fully comprehending what was happening to him. "If you want me to stop, tell me now," he whispered as his right hand found itself between Cheyanne's thick thighs, brushing up against her beckoning pussy.

She quickly shook her head no, saying she didn't want him to stop. He had barely touched her and her body was lit on fire and burning for him. "Please.. I need you Jayson Tatum. I need you." Cheyanne whimpered, her fresh set of nails digging into his biceps as he lowered himself. With her thighs on his shoulders, Jayson attached his tongue to her throbbing pussy and gave it a long and slow lick, dragging it out to tease her some. She shuddered at the feeling of his wet muscle between her other set of lips. "Jaysonnnn.."

"Shhhhh" he whispered. He heard her pleas and cries but truly didn't give a shit. He knew this is what she wanted and at some point definitely deserved. He lapped at her clit, pulling her yearning pussy into his mouth. Jayson lifted his eyes to meet hers as his tongue explored her middle section. He sucked on her pussy like he hadn't had anything to eat all day, despite being full of gumbo and honey cornbread muffins. 

Cheyanne gasped sharply, closing her eyes as her lips parted and the softest moans began to pour from her lips. She shivered and whimpered, her face scrunching up in pleasure when he flicked his tongue against her clit and sucked on her pussy like he wanted her to have a quick orgasm. She was the perfect dessert to his fill course meal she had cooked earlier. Chey moaned out, reaching down and sliding her fingers through his thick black curls. "Eat this pussy just like that Jay... yes baby, you so fuckin nasty. oh fuck I'll kill you if you doing this to any other bit— ooooou shit, okay! Okay! I'm done talking shit nigga!" She only switched up because midway through her sentence he pushed against her g-spot repetitively. It had become second nature for him to find her pleasure spot and bring her over the edge every time.

Jayson's tongue thrashed against her warm pussy like a dog laps water after a hit and scorching summer day. The fire crackling in the background gave a soft and beautiful melody to her harmonious moans and his deeply bass  groans. It was a beautiful symphony between the two. The snow began to grow heavier outside as her moans became more and more frequent. He pushed his long fingers inside of her, his tongue still lashing out against her clit before he wrapped his lips around it and sucked it into his mouth, spitting on her pussy before sucking her right back in. "Too damn good to let it go to waste.." he muttered against her pussy.