Chapter 2

I don't mean to scold him, but you can imagine the frustration of having to pick up after others. Alas, I don't think he heard me, he was plopped onto the floor head down in the comic books. Even more so than me, and I'm considered the book worm. "Sorry, Robin. I'll be more careful with the books. But I wanna sit here and read. I like hanging out with you, but you're always in here reading the days away. So I want to come to you, instead! Hehe"

He gives me those big idiot smiles. I can't help to feel touched, though. I smile and return to my reading. We both quietly read almost until lunch-time. I couldn't help but to look up at Luffy and watch he read intently, if it's comic books, then fine. It was still a rare sight. It a cute and funny thing. I sense that somebody was watching us though, I angle my head towards the door and I see everyone staring shocked at us.

"Luffy's reading a book?! And actually being quiet and focused?! Holy moly. Is today Opposite Day or something?" Usopp whispers to Nami and Franky. I use Cien Fleur and pull out a hand and mouth to tell them it wasn't Opposite Day, but he was only wanting to hang out with me.

"Oh. Okay, but I'm shocked he's not annoying you or anything. If he were with me, I would've kicked him out by now." Nami commented. I chuckle. I take a minute to put a book mark down and I close the book. I see Luffy eyeing the crew sourly. "Who said I can't be calm?!"

"Nobody. It's just... you're not the best self-contained guy." Franky chuckles. Luffy shoots up and runs towards them yelling at them to go away if they're going to bother me and him. Obviously a little embarrassed he returns back to reading. I still walk toward the door, "huh? Are you okay, Robin?" I turn around, "oh yes. I'm just going out to get some fresh air, I haven't been able to fully concentrate for the past few minutes. I'll be back before lunch."

"Okay! Awww man, I lost my place. Damn.." I turn back around to grab a view of the Sunny in all her glory; amongst the vast ocean. I breathe into a slow breathe to inhale all of the smell of the sea. I lay my hand down on my head and rest it on the railing. I observe the crew doing their daily routines. I smile.

"Lunch is ready! Everyone gather in the kitchen. Especially you, Zoro. Just because you can sleep all day doesn't mean you shouldn't eat. Jesus.." Zoro sourly snaps a stare at Sanji. "You wanna start something, cook?! I can take you on in my sleep." "Oh yeah?! Let's see this newfound confidence, Moss head!"

Suddenly Nami clams them on the head. "Shut up! Both of you calm down and just eat. Do this somewhere else, or not at all, BUT NOT ON THE SHIP!" She drags them into the kitchen. Plops them onto the floor near their seats, and sits down at her seat. Luffy laughs in the background.

I slowly walk towards the kitchen. I come around to my seat and quietly sit down. While still smiling I continue to observe my friends. It's never a dull moment with them. The speciality of them. I was soon served my plate filled with wonderful colors of food.

Each time, the cook seems to impress us once more. The food always is appealing to the eye, and filling to the stomach. It tastes like heaven too. I wouldn't trade any other food for these meals. Regardless of how unimportant it is.

I decided to ask for some tea this time. I think it would compliment better with the food he gave to us other than coffee. Which, won't say much, because it's Alfredo. We all quickly eat up the Alfredo and ask for more. Before we knew it, it was all gone. It was a wonderful meal, as always. I thank Sanji for the meal and head about outside.

Nami follows asking me for a navigational book. One thar she hasn't read yet, of course. "I'm running out of books to give you, navigator. Soon, you'll just be rereading things you already knew." She chuckles. "Let's me honest, I know enough to put the world government to shame. Maybe even the creators of navigating. Just kidding! Although, it's be a dream to meet the creator of it."

I walk up to the library to check what books Nami hasn't looked at yet. (Another hc, he keeps "read" and "unread" for each crew member and herself. Of course, in a notebook or tabs) I noticed that there's only two comic books on the floor and the rest was put away. I want to assume Luffy did what I asked and put the ones he read away and the two he didn't still around. I'll ask him later, I don't want to put false information into my notes.

I choose two books for Nami. Regardless of her only asking for one, she always ends up coming back for me after I given her one. Usually in the same day. I admire her dedication to learn more and more about it. Like how I am with archeology. We're all committed to something.