Total Slap!

Chapter Summary: Eva Marie gets bold with Morgan. The Shield visit NXT and deal with RVD and Big Show

Words: 8,000+

---

'After The Show'

Melanie, Celeste and April were in the diva's locker room, all cleaned up, and in their casual attire.

"That was so fun! Congrats on the title, Melanie. You deserve it." April smiled

"Thanks, April." Melanie hugged her. "It feels so good. I'm excited to see what happens next as champion,"

"Enjoy the ride! You'll be rooming with Celeste and I. But all the divas are having a sleepover."

"Ooh, sounds like fun." Celeste grinned, looking up at her phone.

"And girls only!" April ordered, narrowing her eyes at Melanie.

"Well, you see..." Melanie smirked.

"Melanie!" April exclaimed.

"Hahaha, I'm joking! I'll meet you and Celeste in the parking lot."

"Okay, see you then." April grinned as Melanie grabbed her new title and gym bag.

She walked around backstage and noticed Jon.

"Hey, you." he grinned. "Let me get that for you."

"Thanks, I'm exhausted."

"I can see. That match took a lot out of you, but it was worth it right?"

"Very worth it," she said as she gave him her bag

They walk out of the arena together hand in hand and meet Joe & Colby by the parking lot.

"Did you say goodbye to everyone?"

"Yeah, it was hard but I'll see them again, soon."

"Hey, lovebirds of justice! What's going on?" Colby asked with a grin as he opened up the trunk.

"Love birds of justice? That's new. Anywho, I'm hanging with the girls tonight, so you'll be on your own." Melanie informed.

"Good luck with that," Colby said as Jon started throwing his bags in the trunk.

"Haha, thanks. See you guys later."

All of a sudden they hear fans and they start cheering as Melanie begins waving. They heard many chants like Moxley, Melanie, Rollins, Roman, The Shield, Hounds of Justice and so on.

Since she had some time, she decided to go see them to sign some autographs and take selfies.

"This is so cool, Melanie is signing our stuff!" A teen who looked like she was 16 or 17 said with a grin as she was with her girlfriends who were around the same age.

"Aw, no problem, anything for my fans," Melanie replied with a bright grin. After a while, she went back to the boys to say goodbye.

"Wait, let me walk you to the car," Jon suggested as he grabbed her bags and title. It seemed like he didn't want to leave her just yet and wanted a few extra moments.

"Can't believe he's such a gentleman to her." Colby teased while Joe chuckled

"Ah, screw you guys," Jon responded as the guys laughed.

Melanie and Jon walk to where April and Celeste are.

"Thanks, I really appreciate it," Melanie said

"Melanie, what took you so long­?" April began but witnessed her and Jon walking hand in hand.