Ninja Turtle in the Neon City

After Sakura-Matsuri, Ostara walked to the street to see the neon lights through the night sky in Shibuya. She looked up at the shopping malls, restaurants, buildings, record shops, and bookshops. She heard an angelic pop-soul song "Dreamlover", it was her favorite singer diva, Mariah, she's the most beautiful popstar songbird supreme ever sounded. She witnessed the biggest TVs, seeing the screens on the buildings. "It's so bright", she whispered, "In my spirituality". 

After the Pop-R&B music video on the screen, Ostara dreamt about that her heart belonged to a martial ninja in her vivid soul. Then she saw a nightly ninja with a baboo hat, who fought the bad yakuza gang in Tokyo Street. Ostara had slowly closured to see the ninja's face, but it was no Japanese human at all. Just a mutant green male reptile, a strong, calm, soulful, training ninja turtle, Yoru, he had a navy mask over his deep brown eyes, and he had a long katana sword of The Spirit Dragon like a tachi. He was the stronger Samurai Shinobi as "The Tokyo Ninja" in the neon city. Then Yoru hidden to the sewage system and goes to the flood. Ostara hasn't seen the sewage system before. She stood up, watching that he'll comeback at the night. 

In Tokyo Street, Ostara walked back to the place and then she relaxed to check her beloved pink mask just like Daphne's signature orange mask. A shaped mask like a pair of the wings with the two holes for her eyes. It was a gift from her sister for her on her 16th birthday celebration in her memory. Then she closed her eyes she goes to sleep on a futon. 

 *