Vivid Dream

Ostara sat at the Japanese peace garden of the river. She seen the innocent Japanese people, who were the spirits of the souls, when they all are bombed in Tokyo, Hiroshima and all of the other Japanese cities in the WWII. Ostara did not like that war is a nightmarish horror for poor Japan. Then she heard the heavenly spirit voices of the precious Japanese children, who glowed with the beautiful golden lights in their souls. Suddenly, a young Japanese girl, Kimi and her friends, they were nice teenager girls about their ages, who came to meet Ostara, one by one. "Ostara," the girls called, "Ostara! You are just like our own younger sister." Kimi asked Ostara that she met a spiritual nymph princess in the river. "Oatara," she instructed, "Come to see the nymph princess in the temple peace river. She needs you to speak to her. Come to us." Ostara followed with Kimi and her friends to see the nymph princess at the peace garden. She stood, seeing the herons, but their wings glowed with the shining golden light. They go to temple peace river to see the nymph princess.

They enter the temple peace river and sees the nymph princess was... Daphne in her spirit form. Ostara was surprised to embrace Daphne in a beautiful vision. "Daphne," she cried, "My niece. My precious one." Daphne was smiled to see Ostara and she miss her in her heart. "Aunt Ostara," she said, "I miss you so much. How did you escape from the Ancestral Witches to the Earth here?" Ostara tell Daphne that she used her powers to hide from the Ancestral Witches to the planet Earth to Tokyo city in Japan. "I did," she said, "I casted a spell to transfer my spirit to escape from the Ancestral Witches to the planet Earth here." Daphne learned up and looked into Ostara's eyes like her younger niece's. "You are just like my sweet baby sister", said Daphne, "She lived in the Gardenia with her adoptive parents, Mike and Vanessa, who take care of her in my heart. She'll be safe until she'll grow up soon."

Then, Ostara sees Daphne's spirit form with no body, but she looked more beautiful than ever. Her flowing gown swayed in the air and her golden glow was rippled through the liquid. She has an orange mask over her own eyes. Daphne tells Ostara that the Ancestral Witches had put a spell on her powers and turned against her and caused her into a poor spirit without a body. Ostara felt sadly shocked that her home Domino planet was just like Tokyo, Hiroshima and all of the Japanese cities are attacked by the scary racial bomber soldiers. She heartbrokenly filled with her pooling tears for the innocent Japanese people and children, who were killed by the bombs and the two giant bombs in Japan. "That's poor all of Japanese cities'" she grieved, "Just like my home planet." Daphne comfort Ostara and tell her that she remembered Sadako, a young spirit Hiroshima girl and the other spirit children at her age of nine-years-old in Hiroshima Peace Park and then, the news that her sister and her brother-in-law are still alive in the black stones. "Daphne," she said, "I'll always to be ready to against the Ancestral Witches for our home Domino planet soon." Daphne is proud of Ostara in her melodious voice. "That's spirit," she smiled, "Don't forget?" Ostara have to go to confront the Ancestral Witches for her home planet. "I won't forget," said Ostara, "I promise. I'll do it soon."