Day 5 - Bondage 🔞

I don't feel like doing bots so I'm gonna do Kinkmas on wattpad.

Sodo x Male Reader (This was supposed to be done yesterday.)

PLEASE IGNORE SPELLING MISTAKES. :((
______________________________________

As we all know, it's Christmas time. Which means it's the most jolly time of the year. Decorations are being put up, presents are being wrapped, and trees are being put up.

Today, you and the rest of the band are tired because you all had a very busy day. You all just wanted to get settled in and go to sleep. At least that's what you wanted to do.

And that's exactly what you did. You got in the shower, put on your pj's, and went to bed. Sleeping peacefully in your bed. But it seems like the ghouls had another trick in mind, just one more before they went to bed.

You know they can get silly at times but you'd never expect they'd do this. Apparently, Swiss thought it'd be a wonderful idea to give Sodo an early Christmas present. You.

So, he tied you up in Christmas ribbons and with the help of Aether, he lifted you up and put you in Sodo's room when he was out somewhere.

Sodo walked to his room and when he opened the door he didn't expect to find you, another ghoul, tied up, in his bed. He could help but relish the fact his own boyfriend was bound, all at his mercy.

But of course he needed consent before he could do anything. So he gently woke up to not startle you. You blinked, waking up in a dark room with the fire ghoul standing over you.

"Ugh.. Sodo? Where-.. Wait.. Why am I tied up!?"

You squirmed as you realized you were tied up. But Sodo honestly had no clue either.

"What? How do you expect me to know? I found you in my room, bound in my bed." Sodo explained as he crawled into you and started to nibble at your neck and planting small kisses.

You had calmed down a little, already knowing what he wanted, so you tilted your head to the side to allow him more access. Soft breaths came from you as Sodo continued to gently attack your neck. His hand slowly making it's way down to your pants, massaging you through your sweats.

"Mmph.. Do I have your consent, Love? Do I have consent to take your body while bound and restrained?"

He mumbled through the soft flesh in his teeth. A small nod and a soft moan was all he needed.

He slowly took off your pants and boxers, the cold air hitting your sensitive skin, making your dick slightly harder than it was. Sodo's thump came over your tip, rubbing small circles. Earning a gasp from you as you slightly buck your hips up to seek that friction you crave and need.

A low chuckle could be heard from Sodo as he moved away from your neck and stares down at you. "You seem eager, Yeah?" He said with a smirk, finally taking your dick in hand firmly before finally doing slow, long strokes. Quiet slick sounds with whimpering could be heard from the room.

"Tell me, what do you want Baby?" Sodo Leaned down and whispered in your ear, his breath ghosting over your ear to instantly send a shiver down your spine. Through pants and whimpers you whispered.

"I want.. You to fuck me.. Please, I need it." You begged and pleaded while desperately thrusting up into his hand. He clicked his tongue and shook his head.

"I know, baby boy.. But when you be a good boy and cum for me is the only why I'll fuck you." He says in an almost teasing voice, he tilts his head and stares at you with those damned red eyes of his.

"So, can you be a good boy and cum for me?" He smirked with his fangs as he sped up his pace and hovered over you, tightening his grip on your base, milking that release out of you. Your legs started to shake and a familiar knot started to build up in your abdomen.

You threw your head back with a moan, more eager for that near sweet release. Your hips gave out, hitting the bed beneath you as Sodo run out your high.

And Sodo being the little fuckin' tease he is, he goes down and starts to lick and suck at your tip, swirling his tongue around and letting it ride over the sensitive skin. Making you instinctively thrust into his mouth.

Before he took all of you in he grabbed your hips forcefully and slammed your hips back down into the bed. Earning a whine from you, you averted your gaze down to him as he gave you a stare which screamed 'Watch it.' And 'Control yourself.'

But you couldn't. It was too much, you being bound, restricted with any sense of touch. Sodo stroking your cock at a overwhelming pace, and also teasing your tip looking up at you with those fuckin' eyes? It'd be hard for anyone to not loose control.

The heat radiating from Sodo's body plus the heat from your body was extremely overwhelming, finally letting you roll those pretty eyes back and let out the most beautiful moan to ever be heard as you came in Sodo's mouth.

Your breath shaky and your body trembling your muscles felt relaxed as Sodo swallowed every last drop. He came back up and kissed you, an after taste of your own cum landed on your taste buds. You heard shuffling as Sodo went to unbuckle his pants and pull away.

"Such a good boy, cumming for me like that. I'll give you what you want.."
______________________________________

I feel so bad leaving y'all on a cliffhanger like that, but I didn't wanna make it unnecessarily long because then again I did do the prompt, whether he fucked you or not 😭

Please ignore spelling mistakes, this was made at 1 in the morning sooo..

I'm also very sorry if this seemed short, I'm not the best author and I'm still leaning myself, bare with me🙏🏼