𝓽 𝔀 𝓸 - 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

sophia's pov..... 

 today is the premiere of the ballad of songbirds and snakes. i've always hated movie premieres, or any event with flashing cameras honestly. the flashing of the cameras and screaming of the photographers makes my anxiety skyrocket even more that just being at the event makes it. i'm lucky to be going to this premiere with my best friends, or else i'd be even more of a nervous wreck right now.

 i'm currently in my dressing room trying on my dress for the premiere. the dress is a beautiful emerald green color, representing the cover of the actual book. once i'm dressed, i head down to the car with rachel. 

"soph, you look hot!" rachel tells me. 

"says you! you're fucking gorgeous!" i reply. 

"your man is going to love that dress on you," rachel teases. 

"he's not my man" i say, shaking my head. 

"not yet at least!"

... 

once we arrived to the venue, we were immediately rushed to the red carpet. the photographers wanted singles of the cast, so we were all off on our own for a while. i'm standing on the carpet, listening to what the photographers tell me to do, as tom walks up to me. rachel is the only person who really knows that i've secretly liked him since almost a year ago. 

"hey, i can't believe we're finally finished with the movie," he says to me. 

"i know, it seems like just last week we had the first table read," i joke. 

 the cast and i took a few more pictures together and then we get ready to get interviewed. i was getting interviewed for e! news first. 

"alright, sophia, would you mind if i asked you a few questions?" the interviewer asked me. 

"i wouldn't mind at all! go ahead!" i reply. 

"alright, first question, so, what was it like playing elizabeth plinth?" she asks me. 

" i had so much fun playing her. i think that she has such an amazing character development. i really hope i served her justice," i answer. 

"i think you served the character justice. alright, next question. what was it like forming the relationship between elizabeth and coriolanus with tom?" the interviewer asked. 

"you know, sometimes when we filmed the scenes at the beginning of the film, it was a lot harder to stay in character because i had to hate him. tom and i are best friends off screen so we would often break character when we had to act like we hated each other," i reply with a laugh.

 "yeah, you two seem to be really close. ok, i have one last question that isn't related to the film. so, you started out with a music career, correct?" i nodded in response. "you also are very open with your love for taylor swift's music. so i just have to ask, what was it like having taylor join your family when she started dating travis?" 

 somehow, i knew that question was coming. everytime i get interviewed now, it always revolves back around this topic. now don't get me wrong, i love taylor with my whole heart, but i honestly don't think you should be asking someone about their brother's relationship at a movie premiere that he isn't even at.