𝓼 𝓮 𝓿 𝓮 𝓷 - 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮

sophia's pov

.

.

.

.

i had just released "nonsense" and i have gotten so much positive feedback on it. i wrote it after that football game when tom put his arm around my shoulder multiple times that day. that day, it felt platonic, but the other day when i teased the lyrics for nonsense he commented saying i was really pretty in the picture i posted. my delusional ass was going crazy that night as always. rachel says that he definitely feels the same way i do, but she's just as delusional as me at times. if it weren't for my mom to say the exact same thing that rachel said, this song wouldn't exist. 

over these past few weeks, tom and i have gotten even closer, if that was even possible. it's now almost christmas, and almost a week since i've seen tom. rachel's been begging me to tell him how i feel, but that would take probably ten shots of tequila for that to happen. there is a little part of me that wants to though. there are many deciding factors when thinking about this. would it ruin our friendship? what would happen with the media? what would happen if we broke up? it's not like i haven't kissed him before though. during filming for the ballad of songbirds and snakes, we had to kiss a lot for filming and every time it gave me butterflies. 

𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹 - 𝓬𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝔂

today is christmas and taylor and her family are here with my family for the day. christmas has always been my favorite holiday. i love running around playing hide and seek with my nieces, baking with my mom, playing beer pong in the basement with my brothers, and gossiping with my sister-in-law about all of the problematic nfl wives. 

i was baking christmas cookies with my mom and eldest niece, wyatt.  she's four years old and the most perfect child ever. she's always asking me questions about filming, music, or anything really. today's topic is about boyfriends. wyatt wasn't old enough to remember ever meeting my last boyfriend a month before we broke up. she's asking me all of these questions like, "do you have a boyfriend aunt soph?" "do you have a crush on anyone?" and even, "have you ever kissed a boy before?". of course, i answer her questions like anyone would. i explained to her how it's very complicated because i'm best friends with him. 

while the cookies are in the oven, wyatt told me she wanted to give this boy a talking to. i wasn't going to say no to a four year old, so i grabbed my phone and recorded a video for tom. 

"ok. hello my name is wyatt and sophia is my aunt. she is mad at you because you're only her friend and not her boyfriend. you better set yourself straight tom," she says to the camera. she then catches my mom out of the corner of her eye and runs over to her, unaware of what she might have caused. she had already hit send. 

𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮'𝓼 𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮:

hey besties!!!

there may or may not be lots of updates this weekend because i have an exam on monday and on sunday i need to do a project with my friend for spanish

don't forget to vote and comment!!!