Chapter Eleven - Leave

A/N: *hides*
(NOT PROOFREAD)

Sunghoon unlocks the door to his dorm and walks in, just to be met by the stares of two strangers.

"Um... who are you?" He asks, frozen in the doorway. The taller one speaks first.

"I'm... I'm Riki, Jake's brother." He says. Sunghoon doesn't even try to hide his disbelief.

"I'm adopted." Riki explains. Sunghoon nods slowly before looking at the other boy. He was cute.

"This is Jungwon... uh..." Riki hesitates for a moment.

"His boyfriend." Jungwon states simply, linking his fingers with the taller boys. Sunghoon just stares at them for a moment and then closes the door.

"Okay. Well, nice to meet you. I'm Sunghoon, Jake's roommate."

"I know. I've heard a lot about you." Riki says. Sunghoon tries not to blush. Jake talked about him to others? Right... friends could do that.

"You really are handsome..." Jungwon mumbles. The comment does make Sunghoon blush. Talking about him was one thing, but describing him as "handsome" to others...

"Don't worry, you're the most handsome." Jungwon says, looking up at Riki's slight pout.

"Where is Jake?" Sunghoon asks.

"He said he was taking a shower." Riki shrugs and sits back down. Sunghoon nods and starts walking towards the bedrooms. Jake comes out of the bathroom just as he's walking by, and Sunghoon's eyes immediately drop to Jake's bare chest. Jake stands there in only his sweatpants and a towel on his head. Sunghoon's eyes inch downward against his will.

"Take a picture, pervert." Jake says, a small smirk on his lips. Sunghoon looks up to meet his eyes, his face growing red in embarrassment as he realized Jake had watched him... check him out.

"Sorry." Sunghoon mumbles before quickly disappearing into his room.

--------------------------------------------

Sunghoon is startled awake by a knock at his door. He checks his phone and sees that it's almost one in the morning. It's obviously Jake, but Sunghoon couldn't think of a reason for Jake to be knocking on his door.

He gets up anyway and unlocks his door. He opens it and sees Jake standing there, his sleeping clothes fit loosely on his small figure, making him look even smaller.

Cute.

"Did I wake you up?" Jake asks quietly. Sunghoon smiles softly and nods.