𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

𝙈𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚© lesbianbrownmandm / Lbmm 2023

𝙈𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚
© lesbianbrownmandm / Lbmm 2023

𝙈𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚© lesbianbrownmandm / Lbmm 2023

real life!

Matt walked into the apartment, going into the living room where Evie was watching a movie

Matt walked into the apartment, going into the living room where Evie was watching a movie. "Hey pretty girl. My mom made lasagna and she told me to bring some home for you. Are you hungry right now, do you want any?" He showed her the Tupperware.

"Oh— no I just ate." She said simply and Matt furrowed his eyebrows. "What's wrong baby?" He asked. "The morning sickness feeling will not go away today." She sighed.

"Let me get you some water." He said, going to the kitchen before receiving an answer. He put the lasagna into the fridge and grabbed a cup from the cupboard.

He filled it with ice and water before taking it to the living room. "Here baby." He handed it to her. "Thank you." She smiled and he nodded.

He disappeared into their room for a few minutes before walking back out in sweats and a t-shirt.

"What did you do while I was gone?" He asked as he walked into the living room. "Didn't move, actually, I had to pee like three times." Evie sighed and Matt smiled.

Matt went over to the couch watching as Evie was drifting in and out. "Hey." He said quietly and she looked at him with a hum.

"C'mon." He said and she furrowed her eyebrows. "You're not sleeping out here, your back would hurt like hell." He said and she sighed.

He grabbed her hands and helped her up, she looked up at him and he cupped her cheek with his hand. "My beautiful girl." He muttered before he kissed her head. "Let's get you to bed." He nodded.

They went into their room and Evie wasted no time getting into bed. "I don't understand how I'm so tired. I literally didn't do anything today." She sighed.

"You were also up all night because you couldn't sleep. You deserve it, go to sleep." Matt said before he got into bed with her.

"I'm gonna use you as a pillow." Evie muttered, laying her head on to Matt's chest. "You do that." Matt nodded, bringing his hand under her shirt to rub her stomach.

"Holy shit your hand is cold." Evie whispered and Matt stifled a laugh. "I'm sorry." He began to move his hand before she grabbed it.

"Wait." She said and he looked at her. "You can feel their heads." She said and he gasped. "What? Where?" He asked.

Evie felt around her stomach for a moment before moving Matt's hand over. "Here and... here." She said and Matt smiled.

Matt kept his hand on her stomach while Evie started to doze off again. It was silent until something got the attention of them both.

A kick?

Evie gasped, looking up, meeting Matt's face that was just as shocked. "Did you feel that?" He asked. "Baby, they're in my stomach. I did." Evie laughed slightly.

"Did one of them just kick?" He looked at her. "Oh my god I'm gonna be peeing so much more now." Evie groaned and Matt laughed.

"It's not funny! It's so annoying!" Evie whined.

( 🌷 )

Hi
This is short cry

Anyways love ya!
Lbmm out 💦