chapter one : her

Pouring down rain soaked my nice clothes as I ran to work. My hot coffee was the only thing keeping me warm. My glasses were fogged and I lost direction as the wild streets of New York were booming with thunder. Cold water was running up and down my leather high heels and my white button down shirt was becoming see - through. I parted my way down Times Square and immediately collied with some stranger. Burning coffee was running down my favorite shirt as I looked up in annoyance. A man. I had recognized him from work, but have never really had the chance to communicate with him. I believe his name is..Andrew?
"Miss. Smith, I am so sorry I was rushing to work and it's pouring an-" I tried to put on a smile, but the burning coffee was defiantly going to leave a stain. Not until later that day, did I realize he had a huge mark on his shirt from my coffee. Almost to be as exact as mine. I grinned every time I would see him walk by, just to show I wasn't completely mad about the incident, but I was frustrated. Meetings had been going on all day and the aroma of the morning drink followed me around. I was completely and utterly embarrassed. Though how I feel, Andrew didn't seem to care. He came by and apologized a few times, I smiled and said it was fine. It was my fault though. If I wasn't running, then coffee wouldn't have ended up here.