DHAWAL STANDS BY NATASHA

Natasha feels helpless hearing amba's words.
Pranali picks her mobile to call a cab.
"Dhawal atleast stand by me today, i need ur support the most"natasha thinks looking at dhawal who is also looking at her
Seeing his wife's stare on him dhawal instantly went to pranali asking her to cut the call. Everyone were shocked seeing this move of dhawal since he never went against amba or amresh.
Dhawal instantly went to amba asking her to calm down as it might fluctuate her blood pressure.
"Please allow natasha into the house mots"dhawal requests amresh
Amresh: what? Dhawal are u even understanding what you are speaking why do u want this girl back in the house? Did u forget that ur marriage is just for pandya store and we got it through chiku. We dont need this girl anymore.

But the fact that ia unknown to him is that the store is actually under natasha's name.

Bhaven: Yes dhawal amresh bhai is absolutely correct. In fact we are contacting the lawyer to arrange the divorce papers.

Hearing this natasha gets shocked not only her but dhawal also gets shocked hearing his family's plan to seperate him from his natasha

Dhawal: what? How can u people take an important decision of my life without even asking me once.

Amresh: what's there to ask in this? I already told u that u can come out of this forced relation when u told me that u have something important to discuss with me. Why are u taking the side of that girl who left u and went away?

Dhawal: mots i agree that i came to discuss something important with u but it is not regarding divorce or something. I came to convince u so that I can bring back natasha. She left this house because of the misunderstanding between us. Thats common between any husband and wife.

Amresh: No matter what u say this girl is not perfect for u. Let her go.I made a mistake by getting u married to her.

Dhawal: no mots it is the best decision. And whether to stay in this relation or not it is upto natasha and me. We are willing to stay in this and make this marriage work out. Please let natasha stay here

Dhawal pleaded

Dhawal tried his level best to convince his brother and mother to give their consent

Even though amresh doesn't want natasha to stay he couldn't make his little brother sad. So for dhawal he agreed.

Amresh: Ok Dhawal all I need is ur happiness if you really want to continue in this marriage I dont have any objection. Natasha can stay here.

When the daughter in laws, chirag and dhawal rejoiced hearing this natasha is in for a shock, why not her husband literally went against his brother to get her enter into the house.

"Does he really care for me?"thought natasha looking at dhawal

"Chachi ur back. I missed u soo much"came an excited golu who saw his aunt almost after 2 days

He immediately went and pulled her inside with a force which led to imbalance, but thanks to her saviour who held her at the right time preventing the fall and their eyes got locked for a while.

"Awee so cute" exclaimed dolly which made the couple come to reality.

To be honest the makwana daughter in laws were so happy seeing the couple together again.

Pranali seeing dhawal standing up for natasha hoped silently that one day her husband should also support her.

Thats all for today.
I know its a bit boring but i promise the next one will be a bit intresting.
So the Makwana's doesn't know that the store is under natasha's name
Ps: Amresh is not a complete negative character in my ff
Pls do shower ur support and all the suggestions are welcomed 🙏🙏