reveal//atsushi play ??// part 2

*request*

(Someone ask for a part 2 and I had no idea what to do for a part 2 but someone else asked for a part two and gave me an idea so there's a part two!)

-fluff

-au-atsushi play D&D(which stands for Dungeons & Dragons)

Warning:

(And I honestly know nothing about Dungeon & Dragons so there might be many mistakes)

Short(789)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi and akutagawa friendship has been hidden for quite a while. Atsushi and akutagawa never plan on actually revealing it to everyone else but they decided to do it but obviously it had to be in a fuck up the way. Akutagawa decided to pull out his gun and pointed at atsushi. "Seriously again?" Atsushi ask as he pulls out his gun and pointed it at akutagawa. Everyone else was so fucking confused and shocked at that. "What.. since when did atsushi have a gun!?" Dazai ask and no one had to answer.

"Atsushi...sweetie..give me one good reason why I shouldn't shoot you right now?" Akutagawa said as atsushi try not to laugh. "Because, you love me?" Atsushi said with puppy dog eyes but this time he was trying to mimic chuuya voice and everyone else was just shocked. "Fine.." Akutagawa said as he put the gun away and atsushi puts his gun away. "Uh..what the fuck?" Chuuya said as he looked at akutagawa and then atsushi. "Me and atsushi are friends." Akutagawa calmly says and honestly no one believed him because they didn't expect him to have friends.

"Best friends." Atsushi said with a smile and everyone just didn't believe it because they acted like they hate each other which was obviously true before but now they know each other and they're great best friends. "it's true, they're actually best friends." Gin said to everyone else and they were honestly just flabbergasted by that because akutagawa actually never had a friend before so it was pretty surprising. "How..?" Kyouka ask, everyone was wondering on how this happened so they started to explain the whole story because it was somewhat of a long story and everyone actually listen to it because they wanted to know.

"Oh..wow.. surely wasn't expecting that too.." Tanizaki said, everyone just nodded in agreement and atsushi was just smiling but honestly the smile is kind of creepy. "I guess it kind of makes sense..atsushi always love trying new things but I didn't expect akutagawa to like game.." Kyouka said and honestly akutagawa look offended by that. "I have a private life, you know? I just don't share it often." Akutagawa said as he looked away and atsushi just giggled at that. Akutagawa obviously had a private life outside of work, he just doesn't share it often because it's not the port mafia's business to know his private life.

"Oh! Can you teach us how to play Dungeons & Dragons!?" Kenji ask, he thought it sounded pretty fun so he wanted to try it. "It could be a bonding moment with everyone and everyone possibly know each other more.." Dazai said with a smirked and mostly everyone agreed to it but obviously some didn't play it but they obviously watch the others play because it was pretty funny to be honest. It took a while for most of them to understand it because it was a lot but after a while they understood the rules and such so they started to play. "I expected chuuya to be angry but not dazai.." Atsushi said, dazai actually almost through something but didn't but now you know that dazai get mad when he doesn't win. "Ah..what!?" Chuuya said as he looked at atsushi and atsushi was hiding behind akutagawa. "You fucker.." Chuuya whispered as atsushi smirked. Akutagawa was doing nothing and soon they continued the game like normal until akutagawa got mad and actually threw dazai. "Oh shit!" Yosano said as dazai hit the wall and chuuya was laughing his ass off.

"Ryuu!! What did i say about throwing people?!?" Gin said as she slap her brother and akutagawa honestly was proud of himself and dazai was just flabbergasted by that. Atsushi was just smiling and some of the others started to laugh as well. "Wait..akutagawa has throw someone else before?" Mori ask and atsushi just nodded. "He throws me last time.." Tachihara said with a nervous smile. "He threw tachihara at me.." Atsushi said and everyone wasn't surprised anymore because nothing surprised them anymore.

But everyone had fun and they learned a lot and they also got to know each other pretty well because of it but they're still technically enemies but still it was a great learning experience to everyone.

(I tried to make it long but it was quite hard sorry!!)

( and I think I got the request right?)