Thirteen

Saturday, June 22, 2024
The Holy Grail Hotel Honolulu
Honolulu, Hawaii
9:00 am

Saturday, June 22, 2024The Holy Grail Hotel HonoluluHonolulu, Hawaii9:00 am

Jay woke up and reached over hoping to feel Beyoncé next to him. He opened his eyes when he realized the bed was empty.

He sat up and looked around the room, which was still semi-dark because the sun was just rising.

He noticed the sliding doors to the balcony were open and could see her standing out on the balcony in a robe.

He got up and put on some underwear and a shirt before going out on the balcony with her.

He could hear that she was on the phone as he went outside.

"It's really beautiful here Mama...Yeah, he's been great. He's really kind and caring...I feel good. I'm happy...," he heard her say into the phone.

Jay wrapped his arms around her waist from behind making his presence known. He left a trail of soft kisses down her neck as he held onto her.

"Hey Mama, I gotta go...Yeah, I love you too...Okay, I will. Bye," she said to her mother before hanging up and slipping her phone into the pocket of her robe.

She turned to face him with a smile before wrapping her arms around his neck. He leaned down and kissed her lips.

"You didn't have to hang up with your mom," he told her.

"No, it's fine. I just wanted to check in with her. I didn't wake you up, did I?" she asked him.

"Nah, I just saw you out here when I woke up," he said.

"I came out here to see the sunrise, and you looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you," she told him.

He nodded as he looked down at her. He couldn't help but smile as he admired her beauty.

Jay was glad to be able to call her his. He had been thinking about the perfect way to ask her for a while now, and he was happy to be in a relationship with someone who makes him feel the way she does.

After her last relationship, Beyoncé was finally willing to take a chance on someone again. She couldn't guarantee that she wouldn't have her moments, but she wanted to try and be open to something new.

"You're happy?" he asked her, referring to what she told her mother.

"Yeah, I am. I had a really great time last night," she told him.