Characters, Tropes, and Triggers

My favorite person, @Squidgy_Machine, does these in her fanfictions and I've always loved them, so I'm trying my hand at it.

First, I do not own any of the rights to either Kong: Skull Island or the Jurassic Park franchises; only my own characters and storylines.

Second, I have plotted out a timeline to combine these worlds that shouldn't work (even though they seem like they'd be easy to combine) in a way that maintains the timelines of both series. That said some give was needed to actually weave these two together. Please stay open minded.

I hope you enjoy this mash-up; constructive criticism is always appreciated!

CAST

Main:

James Robert ConradCaptainDoB: April 9th, 1945Nationality: British (Durham, England)Personality: INTJProfession: Former SAS (1965-1971), Tracker, Mercenary, Rescuer

James Robert Conrad
Captain
DoB: April 9th, 1945
Nationality: British (Durham, England)
Personality: INTJ
Profession: Former SAS (1965-1971), Tracker, Mercenary, Rescuer...
Bio: Former SAS officer who wanted to honor his late father; was sent to Vietnam to teach jungle warfare and survival techniques to American troops. Left the SAS after a rescue mission left him questioning his trust in his government, country, and himself. Recruited in 1973 for a mapping mission to Skull Island by MONARCH's Bill Randa that turned out to be an expedition to search for primeval creatures. After protecting the mighty ape, Kong, from being destroyed and thus leaving the island to devastation by the 'Skullcrawlers', Conrad was recruited for MONARCH alongside Mason Weaver, whom he began dating only to be dumped by after 8 months. In 1980, MONARCH partnered with InGen, a bioengineering start-up looking to not only research and better understand cryptids such as Kong, but recreate extinct species, and they believe cryptids may be the missing link to success.

Christine Elise ShannonDoctorDoB: July 7th, 1945Nationality: British (Durham, England)Personality: INFPProfession: Environmental Science, Ph

Doctor
DoB: July 7th, 1945
Nationality: British (Durham, England)
Personality: INFP
Profession: Environmental Science, Ph.D.; Geology, Masters; Environmental Engineer, Masters
Bio: Youngest child of an absent Irish Catholic father and alcoholic mother; left home as soon as possible just like her five siblings. Childhood friend and secondary school sweetheart of James Conrad. Graduated secondary school with top honors (1963), following suit at both Leeds (1969) and Oxford (1973) respectively; initially studied Geology before switching to Environmental Science. Met Dr. Alan Grant during a routine inspection of a dig site in Essex to make sure it was compliant with conservation laws during the summer of 1980; given her fascination and understanding of geosciences, Grant recommended she look into the Hammond Foundation as they were looking to expand their research into additional fields. Met Andrew Hawkins that fall thanks to the Foundation; became his mentor, paying for him to attend Berkley for Botany. Was contracted by John Hammond spring 1981 to assist in the exploration of a possible location for their first research facility.