Proud Of yourself?

"Hello everyone!" Y/n yelled trying to jump on a beenbag beside thomas but she missed and fell over "Oh shit-"

"Ohh fuck are you okay!" He yelped 

"I'm fine!" she said moving to sit on the beanbag "I'm gonna cut that out"

"No you won't"

"True, But hello everyone yes! we are alive"

"Mostly"

"But life has been... lifing but we are back. and today we have a festive video that is also easy for me because I can just sit and that is very preferable right now" 

"Preferable for both of us" Thomas sighed taking a mug from the side to have a sip 

"For anyone questioning where we are A we moved. B this is a girls toy room. and C.... there is no C." she explained "But today we shall look at the toys supposedly on the top lists this seasonal time, and no there will be no wasting of toys in this video. we have children? honestly, the only reason some of these have not already been opened is because thomas has been hiding them in his office and the girls think his office is scary"

"To be fair.... It might be haunted" He shrugged 

"I keep telling you that's water pipes thomas."

"and I keep telling you it's ghosts. One of us is gonna be right." He said 

"Anyway, why are we not back with an all guns blasing time well very simple I'm pregnant and he's sick."

"I am very sick" He snuffled 

"He's not got covid. He's not dying." She quickly said "While I get the first thing, tell them about your sickness someone has to care its definitely not gonna be me" 

"Fine, I am very ill at the moment. I only just got back from filming and I was sat next to a man on the plane who had a chest infection or some kind of... germs, for a six-hour flight so I am now very snuffly, very wheezy, I have a lot of goo places goo shouldn't be and I am not enjoying it" 

"I think you have man flu"

"I'm well aware what you think" He glared 

"Are you now" she smirked "Man flu" 

"I will cough on you." He warned 

"I think some of it's for attention."

"I'm not doing it for attention I'm sick!"

"Yes, nothing to do with getting to lay in bed watching shed and buried all day? while the girls make poorly daddy breakfast in bed?"

".... It is very nice."

"anyway toys! first one... is a thing I noticed as a tend in children's toys,"

"Most of them we do not allow on our house"

"No we do not, but... Poop. Why is this a thing? why do so many kids toys have a poop focus?"

"I mean it's not new"

"It's not that's true I mean I remember like baby dolls that really cried and wee'd but this is just like poop is everywhere, this turtle poops why is this a thing?" 

"Perhaps it's a festive farcical feacle Fixation." He said

She immediately glared in his direction and he just smiled "Proud of yourself?"

"Yes."

"You just come up with that?"

"No I saw the toy earlier and I've been thinking of it all day."

"There are times thomas I don't know If I want to punch you so hard you don't get up again, or let you put another baby in me"

"Well I already did that" he smirked stroking her stomach 

"Moving on! the next item... I just wanted"

"Of course you did."

"To be fair the girls will also eat this up, it's a ball and inside are tiny books! tiny little miniature books that even have an exert of the book inside them!" she smiled excitedly

"That is cool"

"The girls are immediatly stealing these"

"Ohh yeah that's going right in the doll house"

"I know, they are so cool though, look thomas! tiny books!" 

"You love tiny things" He rolled his eyes a moment

she giggled biting her lip a minute "Yeah that's why I like your -"

"Don't. You. Dare."

"...Penis" she giggled 

"why does every video we make end like this?" He sighed