Chapter Two {Stuck here?}

You must've closed your eyes at one point, and you land suddenly, yelping in shock. "Ohh...my... gosh... Um, ok, all right-" You say, looking around. It looked oddly realistic for a game, especially considering you got it second hand. "I could've sworn I was falling" You say aloud, but you brush it off, knowing you couldn't actually be falling. "Guess I'm playing this game then" You tell yourself. 

You notice that everything about this place was screaming 'Indie Core." As you walk around- Well whatever this room-Space, you could see that the flooring was mostly that classic kitchen, bathroom checkered black and white tiles, "like a chess board" 

No sooner had you thought that, you see an actual chess piece- that was just roaming thought the halls. It turned towards you and stared for a second, and then screamed, causing you to jump. 

"O-oh, a new player" it said, half scared have relived. You guessed that there weren't many "New players" on this game. "So um hi.." you said shyly, your confident inner-self literally leaving your body. The king chess piece didn't respond so you tried again. "Umm so what exactly do you do in this game?" You said, still not seeing what you were supposed to accomplish. He put his hand up, pointing his finger upwards as if he was about to say something but something stopped him, and he just stood there. Unsure what you were supposed to do, you left and went to see if you could find anyone else.

Pov change (Change bc I keep writing "I" by mistake TwT)

As I turned another corner, I saw more people. Their avatars looked pretty funky. 

First there was a clown/ Jester girl, a doll with red wool hair and a blue dress, a squiggly ribbon with a sad mask (Also holding another broken mask, maybe happy?) There was this mess of colourful shapes that looked like something a child drew, A very tall purple rabbit with pink dungarees, and what looked like one of those wind up teeth with eyes, but with a red suit on. Interesting...

Since it didn't look like there was anyone else, I decided to go over and talk to them. "My! Another new player? Already?" Said the windup teeth. The others looked at me. 'Noooo! why are they all looking at me!' "Why does this feel so- real?!" I accidentally say aloud. "Because it is." The bunny said. "Your stuck here forever" He said in a teasing tone, but something made me believe him. "Wait, what...?!" I said putting my hands up to my head.

"Huh- that's weird" You mumble to yourself, not feeling the headset. You shook your head around, hoping for well- something, but instead of feeling the chunky headset that was DEFANITLY there before, it just felt your own head.

You must've looked pretty silly, because you heard the purple bunny snicker from across the room, and then the red headed doll elbowed him in the ribs. (Do they even have ribs?) 

 I stood there, not really sure what to do now, and I saw that the Jester girl was looking at the floor, shuffling her feet uncomfortably. Finally I spoke up. "Um... can someone explain to me-" "OH RIGHT! Silly me" Said the teeth, not even letting me finish my sentence "Welcome to the Amazing Digital Circus!" 

"No- I mean like, why can't I take this thing off" I said calmly, even though I was screaming internally. Then the doll came over to me. "Well, don't freak out or anything but like, there- we don't exactly-"  

"Basically your stuck here forever" Jax says again, cutting in. "Yeah we get it, no exit" The colourful shapes says in a dull tone, rolling their eyes. The jester girl looks up at the word "exit."

"Well, uhm- actually..." She was shut up by the rabbit rudely shoving her to the ground. 

Harsh much-?! 

The sad mask girl helped her up , and she winced as she took her hand/ribbon. I did notice that the doll looked a bit awkward, and I saw that she was avoiding her eye contact. 

Strange... 

Second chapter done!!! Yayy! (691 words)