Chapter Three {Circus tour/ Introducing}

Hi guys <3 This chapter is a lil (Actually a lot-) shorter then last chapter bc of stuff going on at school and I haven't been able to write as much <3

"Anyways," The rabbit said, as if learning that you were trapped in a digital realm for the rest of your life was the most normal thing. "Actually, I'd like to give our newest member a quick tour of the circus." The teeth said, whizzing me away before I could say anything. And dam, we must've gone a good 500 mph or something, because I could feel a sudden wave of motion sickness come over me, but I held anything in that was threatening to come out. "This is the TENT!" Windup teeth said. He also said something about a digital lake and stuff, but honestly I was just doing those travel sickness breathing exercises I saw on a YouTube video one time.

Then I was once again, zoomed away to the other parts of the circus. There wasn't much... Oh also there was the "Void", which is something that will probably haunt me in my nightmares. As soon as we zipped back to the circus and my feet touched the ground, I clutched my stomach and threw up, ALL OVER THE FLOOR. IN FROUNT OF EVERYONE!!! It was so embarrassing, talk about bad first impressions! //>///<//

Caine (I mean, I think that was his name? He mentioned it to me on the tour) Laughed uncomfortably, as if this had happened before, and then this cute bubble with black eyes and very sharp teeth came out of his hat. "I got it boss!" It said enthusiastically, and then started LICKING UP my weird black goop vomit. Not so cute. Caine just stood there, looking traumatized.

Then the different characters introduced themselves (and the king chess piece came and joined us, whose name was Kinger) The jester was Pomni, the Ribbon with the sad mask was Gangle, the coloured shapes was Zooble, The friendly doll was Ragatha and that mean rabbit that pushed Pomni over was Jax. (Oh also the bubble was named Bubble)

"Wait a minute-" I finally realized. "Wait- what's- WHY CAN"T I REMEMBER MY NAME?" This made Jax crack up laughing, finding my obliviousness amusing. "No one can remember there names when they enter the Amazing Digital Circus dear!" Caine said as if it was the most obvious thing. I think my last brain cell just died. How could I forget my name?!? I was alive, for NINETEEN YEARS. NINETEEN YEARS. AND I FORGOT MY NAME?! That's not something you could easily forget- I mean I was a forgetful person, but not this forgetful! "Ok, I'm board now" Jax declared. 'No one cares' I thought, but I didn't say that out loud because I'm generally a nice person. "Her name will be Y/n, now lets just get on with todays adventure" He said. 

Yeah ok ik this is short but like I TwT- School, and also its the end of the year, I'll probaly be able to do more writing when it becomes the skl holidays :D (296 words)