𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟎: 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍

𖥔 ꧁ ❦ ꧂ 𖥔

𖥔 ꧁ ❦ ꧂ 𖥔

Warning: harsh language and child abuse

𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙮 25, 1998

𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑺 have come and gone since the sudden addition to the Zen' in clan. Eight years Naobito and the rest of the clan's elders, have kept a close eye to the child they didn't bother to name. It didn't really matter to them since it was a female, so the child eventually got its name from a servant woman of the clan that took care of her.

𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒎𝒊.

It meant rare beauty. The child was indeed special, not only in the power sense but also physically. Although little Hayami was only eight years old, she was quite a beauty. She had natural red plumb lips, long silky black hair and a set of unique upturned gray eyes that hid myriad of emotions. It was those rare eyes that made the female servant call her Hayami, but giving such a pretty name to a slave and a weapon, that was seen as nothing but an item, had cost her her head.

Though the name remained, no one really used it. They just needed something for her information folder, her "birth certificate".

Hayami was treated as an inanimate object, a weapon. In the eyes of the Zen' in she wasn't a person, a human. She was only valued for her power. A power a lot craved. But even though she was invaluable to the clan, that didn't stop them from treating her as an item. An item that didn't eat, sleep, breath or feel. And that's exactly what she was. Trained, or more like got abused, every day and night until she reached what they called the Messiah of jujutsu.

Hayami didn't really understand what they meant with that, but from what little her eight-year-old brain could make sense of, she thought it was someone very strong. It's not that she wasn't intelligent, she was quite smart for her age too, it's just that she wasn't really allowed to think of anything except battle strategy. 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐.