ɴɪxᴇʟꜱ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴꜱ

⚠️WARNING⚠️

▪︎ Mentions of War, and execution, so beware!

________________

■ I want to think that before Nixels and Mixels hate each other, there used to be where Nixels and Mixels can get along together, even when the Nixels can't use the Cubits.

Until King Nixel becomes the new ruler, then he convince the Nixels that Mixels secretly HATE Nixels (That's a lie), making the Nixels more rude, vicious and aggressive to the Mixels, even attempting to stole their Cubits.

which led to War between the Nixels and the Mixels. And when the Mixels won, they all Max and destroy Nixel Kingdom, which led King Nixel and his minions to scurry away and go somewhere else.

■ That could be the reason why the Nixels hide underground in the cave symstem, so that no mixel knows that there are hidden underground. Calling it 'Nixel Land'.

■ There are times where Nixels are executed, by all means, killed, if they dissobey an order or command from King Nixel. Leading them to their death door.

■ Major Nixel is exactly the same as King Nixel, a small Nixel that uses the body to seem threatening and scary to the Nixels. And use a fake mustache too, to make his voice deeper. (Don't ask me how tf that work)

■ And the Nixels body, is actuallt an armor, or some kind of shell, like how the Mixels wiki about Nixels saids here;

"It is possible that the black outer shell of a Nixel is like armor since it is shown that they can pop right out and run around without it. Whoever, it is unknown how they control the hands in the armor, as they have no hands when outside of it."

■ There are Nixels that doesn't want to fight Mixels and steal their Cubits, but even if that Nixel tries to convise the Mixels that they are not like the others, a nixel will always be a nixel, in the Mixels eyes and perspective. And some have to do it, even if they don't want to, otherwise, they have to face King Nixel and get ready for their execution.

■ But there are times where Nixels are consider pets to Mixels, like what happen to Nixie, when he meet Volectro after trying to attempt to stole a Cubit, and Voletro adopts the nixel, and giving him a petname, Nixie. (And he absolutely hates it)

■ I also think there are some Nixels that can talk, they just being forced not to for some reason.

■ Funny headcanon here; yall know M.C., right? MonoChrome, the protagonist of Mixels Unite : Retold? Yeah, him. The Nixels almost mistake him as another Nixel, because of his lack of color, when they first saw him (In other words, spying him). Why? Cuz they stupid and shares braincells with each other. They just barely use it. Orange cats, but make them black and white, and constantsly saying 'Nix' instead of 'Meow'.

■ Major Nixels also can bake Cupcakes that are black and white, Like Nixels, and I can't tell that they are either tasteless or teribble, or both. But I can headcanon that the Nixels aren't allow to eat flavorful or colorful food.

■ Like that one Nixel happily that eats Cookironi, before they being chase by other Mixels. And another Nixel eating a hotdog or popcorn in the last episode of Mixels? Yeah, they probably grateful for tasting such delicious food before they got caught by the Mixels.

■ Because I can see the Nixels skipping breakfast, or lunch because the food there is just - TERRIBLE AND TASTELESS. If I was a Nixel there, I BET that I would NOT survive there, and I would rather die than eating whatever the Nixels have been eating in Nixel land their whole life.

■ Nixels doesn't have or allow names, since that's ban in Nixel Land. So, they all go by Serial names. Makes sense why Nixie hates being name by Volectro here.

________________

A/N : (Writing a Mixel x Reader fanfic while french fries)

(You all) : Uh, whatcha' got there?

A/N : (Holding the french fries to show you) Some french fries.

(You all) : That's not what I meant-