What if... we become M.C.? 👀👀👀

So, we all know that M.C., a.k.a. MonoChrome, is the player, basically the Protagonist, of Mixels Unite.

A game that was made by mixel fans, before it was cancelled - BUT, there is a Fanfic about it called 'Mixels Unite : Retold' which explore all M.C. journey with the Mixels, and some side stories as well.

BUT HEAR ME OUT-

What if... we become M.C. himself? 👀👀👀

Like- This can be where we got reincarnated/transmigration into M.C.'s body, the protagonist of Mixels Unite : Retold, and we basically know how the storyline goes, and I REALLY wanted to make this an ACTUAL THING, but writeblock always know how to beat me up.(So, I'm sharing this idea to you guys)

AND WE KNOW THAT PIBBY IS BASICALLY MAXIMUM MIXEL, DON'T LIE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW YALL.

Sooo, when Pibby introduce himself, we, as M.C., would go "Yup, this cloud is definitely a secret god in disguise alright, they are pretty mad SUS ngl."

AND SLANGS. IMAGINE SAYING SLANGS INFRONT OF THE MIXELS.

They all probably be all like "Tf-?" Because I HEADCANON THAT SLANGS IN HUMAN WORLD DOESN'T EXIST IN MIXEL WORLD SO SJSJSJJ

Anyways, that's all.

________________

(Me waiting for someone writing about Reader becoming M.C. in Mixels Unite : Retold and basically a frikin gremlin the whole journey)