*What a coincidence*

I was feeling quite happy since I had made a friend-Luke. We had been keeping in touch. And as I was walking along the hallways in my university, I had a familiar voice call my name. I turned around and I was shocked to see Luke.

"Hey." he said cheerfully.

"Hi, I didn't know you school here." I said while staring at him. We talked for a while as he walked me to class.

I felt so relieved when I saw a familiar face since it was my first time in this university. He took a seat next to me . The lecturer-Mr. Jones, came in class and started giving out a test. It was to know our weak areas so he could dwell on them.

I knew the answer to majority of the questions but when I turned to Luke, he seemed to be a little conflicted.I couldn't help but smile at how he seemed to be struggling with the questions.

He looked at me with his hazel eyes and I felt butterflies. I don't know what it was that stired inside me when he looked at me, but I had never felt it before.

After an hour, Mr. Jones collected the test papers and left class. After class, we went to my house since neither of us had any other classes for the day.

We were talking when suddenly Luke said something that caught my attention. "In all my life I have never met a girl like you. It is scary in a good way. You make me see a different perspective of the world."

I stared at him as his brunette hair was swayed by the wind. I managed to smile at him and say, "Same here."

He tucked a strand of my blonde hair behind my ear leaning in towards me. My breath hitched as I felt his on my cheek. 'Was he about to kiss me? Was this gonna be my first kiss? Was I ready for this?' All these questions raced in my mind as I closed my eyes and pressed my lips into a thin line. He started laughing. "Did you really think I was going to kiss you?" He asked in between his laughter.

I playfully punched his arm as my cheeks turned pink due to embarrassment. I excused myself and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I looked into the mirror blushing profusely. I didn't know what it was about Luke that I found so intriguing.

I went back to my room and I found him going through some of my novels. "So you're also a Jasmine Joseph fan I see."

"How can I not be." I replied. "Her books are awesome."