*Left Alone*

Sorry I took so long to update I had signed out of my account by mistake. It took me a                while to sign back in but I have done it.

After a while, Luke went home. I went and took a shower and as I was about to go to bed my dad knocked and pocked his head into my room. "Sweetheart, I am not going to be around for the whole of next week and so I have asked Andres to look after you while I am gone. Make sure you pack accordingly as I will be dropping you off on Saturday."

 I was caught off guard since my father had never gone anywhere without me. "But dad," I began. "Why can't I come along with you? "You never go anywhere without me." My dad looks at me with a smile. "Mija, you aren't going to be alone Andres and Luke are gonna be with you don't worry." 

  I nodded despite of my disapproval on the matter. As soon as he left I received a call from Luke. "Hello Jules  [nickname he gave me] I have just gotten the news that you will be coming on Saturday. My dad won't be around so it will just you and I." Something about how he said 'you and I' sounded off. I could almost feel the smirk on his face through the screen. 

          "I already know your dad will be there don't even try to deceive me."  I said.

          "We'll have to see who's right." he said slyly. 

 I did not think much of what he said as I thought he was joking. Little did I know he was telling the truth. 

        **SATURDAY**

  My dad dropped me off at Luke's place where I was welcomed cordially. After Andres and my dad had a nice, long chat, my dad left leaving me in the company of Andres and his son. 

    "So, Julia how is school? "Andres asked.
"It's ok." I replied.