Lost parents

• Chapter One: Lost Parents

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

The alarm clock rang throughout the empty dark house, I slammed my hand onto my face stopping the beeping sound of the alarm, but also cracking my facial display more than it already was. It was a little painful but it didn't matter, nothing mattered anymore after my parents had left the colony for an unknown reason... they didn't say anything to me even though I was their only child... I sit up from my bed and pull my phone out of my pocket checking the time it was 6:32 in the morning. School began in a couple of hours so I had to get myself ready and presentable to be there... But before I got ready I grabbed a photo of my parents pondering the memories I have of them... I remember that a week after they left I tried to get out of the colony and look for them but was stopped by a WDF member. He said it was too dangerous for me to go out alone and that it would pose a huge security risk. I then got off of my bed and stretched even though I didn't feel anything I was programmed to act like a human...

After getting ready I walk out the door of the house that my parents used to own closing it behind me and walk out into the frozen wasteland of Copper-9. As I walked around the colony in the direction of the school I noticed that there wasn't anyone around it was empty and like a ghost town. After a while of walking, I reached the school no one was around, and it was empty I walked to the front of the school looking through the window that the door had, seeing that the lights were off and it was empty. I opened the door and walked in I looked around the empty hallway there was a weird black substance on the floor resembling oil maybe it was oil. I walked deeper into the darkness of the hallway I could see claw marks on the walls it was oddly silent and I could only hear the sound of something dripping onto the floor.

Suddenly the silence is broken by an insane giggle and laughter from deeper into the hallway I look over to the direction where it came from, there were two glowing yellow eyes and a few other lights in the dark. I began to back away not because I particularly was scared of her or wanted to live, but because I still had a small sliver of hope that my parents were alive... I turned around and bolted out of the school I could hear her laughing getting closer and closer, I felt something sharp and heavy hit my back and I fell to the ground. I was on the ground my back to the floor and I was staring up at the murder drone that had tackled me to the ground. She was staring down at me with a big wide insane smile her eyes had turned into a big singlelar X, her tongue was now sticking out of her mouth. I closed my eyes and waited for all of the pain that was going to be inflicted on my already broken body...

But no pain ever came I opened my eyes and looked up at the disassembly drone that was pinning me to the floor. She had a confused expression on her face, and her eyes were now two neon yellow hollow ellipses instead of the X. Her mouth was now slightly opened, and she looked like she wanted to say something but nothing came out of her mouth. She closed her mouth as soon as I tried to push her off of me, but she didn't budge when I pushed her... she looked like she was deep in thought and annoyed at the fact that I was trying to get free from her grasp... I begin pondering the fact that she hadn't killed me yet in my mind, why was she acting different... from all the story's that I heard about disassembly drones form my parents and classmates they are ruthless monsters that kill worker drones in an instant... But she didn't... was she planning on a way to kill me or...

V's POV

Just kill him V it's not that hard he's like any other worker drone just a pest that needs to be killed. My thoughts are broken by him trying, and squirming under me. I look down into his eyes and feel a sense of familiarity, and what I feel when I'm around N but a lot stronger here. This is to weird... I just need to kill him and get out of here... WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY... I-I... I CAN'T DO IT... NEED SOMETIME TO THINK.......

Y/N's POV

I continued to stare at her while she seemed to have a wide array of emotions on her face there was even a faint blush on her facial display... I see her wings pop out of her back and feel a loud gust of wind, she was no longer restraining me on the ground and was nowhere to be seen. I stood up and looked around wondering why she didn't kill me like any other disassembly drone would have, the instant they saw a worker drone. I looked around looking for any sign of any other drone but there was no one I was alone in the frozen wasteland of Copper-9. I then remembered something... what if they went to the evacuation area... that's where the WDF said to go if a murder drone gets into the colony. How did she even get in... there's three doors that are supposed to be guarding the colony... and the WDF... I begin walking to the evacuation area pondering thoughts about why that murder drone acted so differently from what I had heard about them... I wonder how many other worker drones have fallen and will fall victim to her...

~ Authors Notes ~

That's it for the first chapter.
This story already existed but I wasn't happy with it so I'm remaking it on this account.
Also I deleted my other account and am moving all of my stories here.
Hope all of you enjoyed reading this anyway have a good rest of your day/night or whatever time it is.
That's all thanks for reading and see you next time. :)