002

The next day
10:30 am
Sunday November 8
Negril beach house📍

The next day10:30 am Sunday November 8Negril beach house📍

Kaylynn Zariana Brown   |18

Thank God we nuh deh home today cause aunty woulda wake me from 6:00 fi clean up me room. Stretching to the bed side table, I kept feeling for my phone to check the time. Upon finding the phone the time read 10:35 am.

"Time fi yuh get up and guh brush yuh teeth....mouth goodly tink deh now" I laughed at the thought.

Getting out of bed, I headed straight to the bathroom to do my morning routine. Getting that done, I quickly went to Instagram to watch couple reels.
I stopped at a particular one with the user name bayka.official. Going straight to his page to see if he had any recent post. Which he did surprisingly, while looking at the posts I accidentally liked one of his posts.

"Oh shit the man ago see seh we like he pic dem"

"Yuh nuh think me realize dat....maybe me can just unlike ih" with that thought I did just so.

Unliking the post, I tossed my phone on the bed before going to the dresser to fix my hair.

"Mi hair look nyam, swear the hairdresser bad it up"

"Need fi spread we bed miss"

"No see a dat mi a go do"

"Lie like show"

Moving from the dresser to the bed. I started by taking up my phone from the bed then the pillows.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Ronaldo Romario Billings   |22

Blowing out the smoke out my nose i quickly picked up my phone as s notification just came in from instagram. Browning_dahhbest liked your photo.