004

**The Next Day**

6:30 am
Thursday November 12

6:30 amThursday November 12

Kaylynn Zariana Brown |18

Opening my eyes to find my phone. I found it just in time before the alarm could snooze for 5 more minutes. Cyaa believe jayquan call me and tell me seh fi come in today instead a tomorrow. Know how long me nuh get up dem time here pon purpose. Right now me tiad and cyaa bada ino. Sighing before getting out of bed completely. I made my way to my dresser draw to find something to wear.

"No waa wear nuh skirt nor dress ino. "

Rampaging through my draws I finally found a suit that I liked. Taking it from my draw and putting it on my nightstand. I made my way to the bed to spread it. Quickly clearing off the bed and spreading it. I went back to the night stand where i placed the suit. Picking it up I quickly placed it on my bed. Moving towards my dresser to straighten it. I did just so, picking up the moisturizing and hygienic stuff I needed to get ready I placed them on my bed. Checking the time on my phone I saw dat it was 6:53.

"Need fi guh bade and brush me stink mouth yah now."

Picking up my towel that was neatly fowleded in my draw, I also grabbed my toothbrush and phone. Turning to leave my room, I ensured to close my door quietly. Walking towards the bathroom I tried to be as quiet as possible. Unlocking the bathroom door, I stepped in and closed the door behind me. Stripping out of my clothes I stepped into the shower. Turning on the shower before going directly under the water to free up my tense body. Standing under the water for about a minute or so, I grabbed my rag and my body wash. Pouring some of my watermelon scented body wash on my rag before sodding it up. With that done I started soaping up my body.

~
~
~
~

I was finish bathing now and was on my way to my room. Pushing my room door and stepping through the door. I turned around to close it. Going in the direction where I left my phone, I checked the time to see that it was 7:18.

"Jesus Christ me go late ino"

Putting down the phone and rushing to put on my under garment. I ensured to moisturize my skin properly cz me know the AC go cold ino.

"...."

I was now dressed and was about to put on my shoes. After putting on my shoes i went to the mirror. Staring at myself for about a minute or so I decided to leave the room. Closing my room door behind me, i bumped into Shane.

"Yuh nuffi gone already?"

"Yes....and now me cyaa go get nuh taxi fi reach"

"Gimme a minute princess, me go carry u"