My Bully Is A Beast

Drum Rolls!!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, gather 'round! I'm thrilled to reveal the exciting news of yet another heart-racing rollercoaster ride! Brace yourselves for a forbidden romance that'll tug at your heartstrings and have you torn between love and hate. After all, if you're familiar with my style, you know I write dark shit.

So, buckle up and keep yourselves seated because "My Bully Is A Beast" is on its way, and trust me, it's dropping sooner than you think!

For now, savor this sneak peek!

Until next time, take care and stay tuned!

Goodbye for now!

***

I've got this bully, one who hates my guts and gets off on making my life miserable. But here's the kicker: he also stirs up feelings I shouldn't be feeling. He's called the king of Nightshade Academy, a college where everyone bows to him, and his dark eyes always send shivers down my spine. Even his touch ignites some bizarre reaction inside me.

But....

Thing is, this bully of mine? He's not... human.

He's a beast.

That's what I believe— Ashton Knight, the terror of Nightshade Academy, can't possibly be human. He just can't be...

But, what does the beast want from me?

***

"What are you, Ashton?" I asked, observing his eyes shifting colors, darkening into the deepest black. Even in my intoxicated state, his every detail remained vividly apparent.

"I'm someone you should fear, Jessica," His voice was deep as his hands slid down to my waist, pinning me against the locker. Our lips were dangerously close—too close, "I'm someone who can fucking ruin you, and no one would dare object."

"Let me go..." I exhaled, attempting to push him away. I was terrified—terrified of his gaze and the way he made me feel.

"Never, Jessica. I'll never let you go," he seized my nape, "And you know why? Because you are mine. Forever mine." And he forcefully pressed his lips against mine.