3

"And what's your propstion?" She asks, leaning forward, now even more intrigued by this dark haired man and what he had to say.

"Oh eager huh? I like that in a woman." He says, with a cocky grin. She rolled her eyes and leaned back, furthering herself from his alluring proximity.

"Spit it out." Seline says, pulling a poker face again.

"Everybody knows I'm a playboy. I can't help that woman throw themselves at me because of my good looks, and of course my money." Nick says smiling, his white straight teeth showing, and running his hand through his hair, making Seline breath deeply and turn away.

Nick noticed the affect he had on her and he couldn't help but feel a little bit happy, that her weakness was finally showing.

"And my family doesn't like that, and its starting to get old hearing about it all over LA, so I want you to pretend to be my fake serious realationship girlfriend." She looked at him like he was crazy, and he was starting to think he was.

"Of course you'll be compensated for your time." Nick says, adding the last part hastily and making her lean forward once again.

"Who are you?" Seline says, even though she already knew the answer.

"Nicholas Andrews, CEO of Andrew and Payne Law Firm." Nick says, proudness for his company showing.

"How much money are we talking?" Seline said, lowering her voice.

"Ten million for one year?" He asks. Seline's eyes widened and she mentally calculated that she could get her brother through the rest of college and pay her dad's medical bills with a lot of money left over to buy some extravagants for her family.

She turned her gaze back on Nick and admitted to herself that he wouldnt be that bad to live with. Hell, especially not horrible enough to turn down ten million dollars, and before she knew it her mouth was talking for her.

"Okay but I want the money upfront and I want you to give me the rest of the details, about this arrangment." She said.

"Why, whatever do you mean? I told you everything." Nicks said, faking mock innocence. Her eyes turned on him in a mean glare and he continued on. "Fine, I can still sleep with and bring women home, you can't lay in my bed or stay with me at night, you'll have your own room. You have to cook for me at least once a week and go to appearences and whatever I need you to be there for with me. Deal?" Nick asks her.

"One more thing. You can't be intimate or make any type of advance towards me." She says to him.

"Oh trust me that won't be hard with how your body looks." Nick sneered, but inside his mind chanted the words yes it would, yes it would, over and over.

"Okay when do I start?" Seline said, gathering her purse, trying to ignore what he said, but her ears had already heard it and now she wanted to cover her body up completely. Nick noticed her trying to wrap her arms around her body and he wanted to scream at her not to hide her curves, but instead he answered her question, averting his eyes from her body.

"Next week, and I'll also be making sure your closet is fully stocked with new clothes just text me your sizes, icnluding your bras and underwear." He said slipping her a piece of paper with his number on it.

"Let's leave out the bras and underwear I'll just use my money to go to Victorias Secret. I want the check in three days." Seline said to him.

Nick nodded somberly and she walked out but his thoughts wandered to Seline in lingerie and lace. He watched her walk around the corner and somewhere his heart jumped at the thought of her staying in his house starting next week. He quickly dismissed the feeling as alcohol intake and lust, and payed the tab to the diner.