second - warm coffee.

That Jay had thought about Jungwon would be an understatement. He had plagued his mind. He still does. It's odd, because Jay isn't used to this. There was never a person who did something so impactful, that it would occupy his mind. And the thing is, Jungwon didn't even do something special. He was just there, stretched out his delicate fingers out of his overlength sleeve of his checkered shirt and touched Jay for a few seconds. Just seconds. And still...

Jay never felt so warm afterwards. Not his whole body, no, just where their fingertips brushed.

"Ah... seriously- what should I do?", Jay sighs to himself, while he sorts the newcomer-books in the shelves.

"Maybe don't put 'Our Summer full of Love' in the Thriller-section?" A familiar voice answers with a chuckle.

Jay nearly drops the book, as he turns around and looks at none other than Jungwon. "What do you do here?"

"Well... Looking for books? You sell them, forgot that?", Jungwon replies amused, before his face falls and he looks horrified. "Wait- I made you uncomfortable last time, right? Oh my god, I should've known it... Shit- I'm sor"

"No! Jungwon, no!", Jay interrupts a panicking Jungwon. "You- you didn't, don't worry. I was just surprised, I guess. Of course, you can look for books." Jay tries a convincing smile and slowly Jungwons crazed expression fades out.

"Okay, good... good", Jungwon nods and grins sheepishly.

"Actually I really liked our-", Jay wants to confess, but gets interrupted by a loud voice.

"Jungwonie!"

"Ah Jake, did you get everything?", Jungwon asks.

Jake is an enormously good-looking male, Jay has to admit. Dark brown, wavy hair, almost perfect facial proportions and an athletic built. Jay would bet he's in one of the college sport teams, soccer probably.

Something in Jay doesn't sit right, that Jake called Jungwon 'Jungwonie'. It sounds too familiar. But then Jake ruffles through Jungwons hair and now the nickname-thing is harmless. He can feel his jaw clench and he just hates that there is someone who can just touch Jungwon like this.

"Gosh, Jake! Stop it!", Jungwon hisses and bats Jakes hand away.

"Sorry, sorry", Jake half-heartedly apologizes, before he looks at Jay who still stands with his book in hand before them. "You two know each other?"

"He sold me 'Twilight' last week, after you made it useless", Jungwon answers and emphasizes on the blame.

Jake ignores this part and it's like a lightbulb goes on above his head. "So you are the guy?"

"Which guy?", Jay asks confused.

"Well Jungwon was very happy, when he came ho- oowww!" Jungwon elbowed Jake in the ribs.

"I just told him about your judgmental look. That's not what you should do to costumers", Jungwon plays it down and juts his chin out.

"Suuure...", Jake murmurs and earns a stern glare from Jungwon.

Jay just looks at them both, still confused, but a little pleased that Jake is the named roommate. Nothing else, just a roommate. Not that it matters. Not at all.

"Have you paid yet?", Jungwon asks with a nod to the cash desk. Jake shakes his head in negation, whereupon Jungwon shoos him with a gesture away.

"I'm sorry! He's very... lively?", he apologizes with a crooked smile.

"Definitely", Jay agrees and shrugs with his shoulders. "But he seems nice."

"Aaaand he seems to find your co-worker pretty nice...", Jungwon smirks.