╰┈➤ ' ' 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 ' ' 𓍢ִ ᰔᩚ 𝐛𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐱 𝐛𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭 <3

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆~ <33
 ゚・。・

─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──

" mmm~ " bobal moaned into his little sloppy make out seccion with bobot , who's tounge explored his mouth and who's hand grabbed onto bobal's thicc rear end. he took his tounge out and rested his forehead on bobal's , who enjoyed all his loving , whether it be sexual or not.

" god your so precious bobal~ " bobot whispered underneath his breath , his voice was a little more seductive and raspy then usual. he placed both of his big hands on bobal's cheeks.

" not as precious as you~ " bobal whispered back , placing both of his small hands onto bobot's big pecs. both of the boys' lips crashed back onto each other , only for tounges to get involved as well , tasting each other.

bobot pulled away from bobal but still held onto him. " i'll tell you what bobal , if you promise to be a good puppy for the rest of the week , i'll reward you on friday night , does that sound fair~ ? " he purred into bobal's little elf ear , making him blush even more , but a little dissapointed , he wanted bobot to fuck him NOW.

" y-yes...yes it does... " bobal blushed before getting out of the emo man's lap and laying on the bed.

" okay , and if you misbehave , i may not get to do anything to you~ " bobot got up and stretched. he looked down at bobal and gave him a kiss on his cheek before leaving , " bye pookie , i love you " bobot opened the door and left the room , leaving bobal in their room all by himself.

oh man , something about friday night....who knows what bobot's all gonna do to bobal , he couldn't wait. as of right now , the gremlin wanted to masterbate to the dirty little thought of bobot and him having sex but he had to be good for bobot.

the bushy haired male got up and got changed into some booty shorts and one of bobot's shirts , he crawlled into bed and snuggled his little lamb plush that bobot got him when they first started dating. friday night was gonna be a good one for sure.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

4 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...

for days that felt like years , bobal has been waiting. he wasn't really open about it cause he didn't wanna make it...obvious to bobot.

bobal sat on the bed , waiting for his boyfriend to get home from work , he felt bored , sleepy and wanted something right now ! his little fingers fidgeted as he got up , opened the door and looked outside to see if bobot was here. not yet.

bobal huffed and crossed his arms. he was CRAVING bobot's taste , it wasn't a want , it was a motherfucking need. until bobal had a little lewd idea that'll maybe help pass time.

he took out his phone from his pocket and searched for a little porn video , he smirked while watching it , oh only if that were him and bobot doing those nasty things...

bobal's little elf ear lifted up , it sounded like somebody in the driveway , he knew who it was , he knew damn well who it was. bob and bosip were in smash bros , bofo was out of the house doing some grocery shopping and bowaev and boder were having some little father son bounding time...that only led to one person left...bobot.

bobal quickly put his phone down , grabbed the remote and turned on the tv , just to make it look like he wasn't doing anything else , spesifically anything naughty. the gremlin just stared at the tv until he heard the door open. bobot looked up at bobal and smiled.