⋆ ˚。⋆୨ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 2 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

smoke and hot water feeled the shower. bobot was getting washed up. it felt refreshing to finally get that musk smell and all the work stress off. bobal was getting washed up as well.

while showering , the two didn't really...speak to each other , of course they weren't mad at each other , maybe it's because they just fucked.

the sex was still on bobot's mind. he did in fact wanna have a round 2 , only if bobal was comfortable with it. his dick remained soft as he washed up. the akward silence was to much , he finally wanted to start something. bobot squirted some soap on his hand and began to rub againist bobal's figure.

bobal noticed it and blushed while bobot scrubbed him. bobal turned his head , facing his boyfriend and smiled softly as bobot rubbed up againist him. it was making the gremlin a little...exited.

without a warning , bobot smacked bobal on his ass , which caused him to gasp. it left a burning sting , but since he's a masochist...it was honestly kinda hot. with no realization , something slipped out of bobal's mouth... " do it again "

the red haired man blushed hard , " god...that was hot~ " he thought. it made him wanna do it again. he smacked bobal on the thicc ass again , making the gremlin wimper.

his weak , seductive sounds of wimpering turned bobot on a little more , his dick felt hard again and he was biting his lip. he picked up bobal and pinned him against the wall. bobal looked deep into bobot's eyes , it was like a lustful red void calling his name.

bobal wrapped his arms bobot's neck , who held onto the shorter male , both wanted inside each other so badly , it was hard to resist.

" so puppy...are you ready for round 2 , i am , but this time , im gonna fuckin destroy you and your hole~ " bobot whispered as he bit on bobal's elf ear , aka where bobal was extremely sensetive at. the gremlin whimpered some more while biting his lip.

bobot let bobal go , who stood up , the hot water ran from the shower as bobot looked down at bobal with this seductive look on his face. the taller male's hand travled down bobal's waist and began to tease around his hole , suddenly , his finger went up , causing bobal to gasp.

" fuck botty~ " bobal moaned as bobot fingered him. one finger slowly turned into two , which turned into three. his fingers thrusted fast into bobal's tight asshole.

one hand fingered him while the other would grab onto bobal's ass and squeeze it. bobal felt like he was gonna collapse from all the pleasure. " i wanna try something~ " bobot laughed seductivly. he then went into four fingers , thrusting fast and hard , hitting his hot spots.

" bobot fuck~ " bobal closed his , to feel more pleausre , he pinched his nipples and tugged at them. his acts making bobot a little more horny as well. oh how badly he wanted to jack off and cum all over bobal's slutty little face.

bobot pushed the limits and got his hole fist into bobal , causing the gremlin to scream from all the pleasure he was recieving. it lowkey made him want to...give something to bobot in return.

" moan , moan slut~ " bobot teased , fisting bobal while whispering sexy things in his ear. the emo remained on one knee as he pleasured bobal more and more. " ahhh fuck bobot~ !!! " bobal cried in pleasure.

bobot took his fist out of bobal's asshole and looked at it , " man...i might just eat you all up next...actually i want you to do something to me~ "

the emo boy got up and stood in front of bobal , he rubbed his dick in bobal's face and then sticked it in his mouth , causing bobal to gag. that of course led bobal to sucking him. bobot moaned loudly and gripped onto bobal's hair.