On set part 1

Josh: Do you mind putting on some music? You can connect to my car, if you'd like.

Jocelyn: Sure, what kind of music do you like? 

Josh: Uhm... What about Twenty One Pilots?

Jocelyn: Oh yeah, that's a great idea! 

*Jocelyn connects her phone to the car speaker and starts playing music from Twenty One Pilots. She can't help but sing along softly to the music in some parts. Josh hears this but doesn't say anything about it. He just enjoys her company in the car, while he's driving towards the set. After about twenty minutes, Josh finally parks the car*

Josh: We're here! Are you excited?

Jocelyn: Well... If I may say, I actually am a little bit nervous.

Josh: Don't worry, I will be with you the entire time. And I promise you, the cast is very sweet!

Jocelyn: Alright, let's go.

*Josh gets out of the car and walks over to the back of the car. He grabs the wheelchair and walks over to Jocelyn's side. He helps her get out of the car and into the wheelchair*

Josh: Here we go. Let's get inside, I am sure you are going to love it!

*they get inside and the director looks confused as Josh walks in with Jocelyn*

The director: Who do we have here?

Jocelyn: Hi, my name is Jocelyn. Nice to meet you! You are the director here, right?

The director: Yeah, that's me! My name is Luca! Nice to meet you too. What brings you here today with Josh?

Josh: I'm taking care of her. She's a good friend of mine and as you can see her wrist and ankle are in a cast. She stays at my place for a bit, until her casts are off.

*Jocelyn looks up at Josh slightly confused, but also with a sparkle in her eyes. Josh notices Jocelyn looking up at him and he looks down at her with a sweet smile*

The director: Well, welcome to the set Jocelyn! Feel free to sit at the chill lounge or look at how we make the scenes. If you want to, we can ask a PA to keep an eye on you if you need anything?

Jocelyn: PA? What is that? 

The director: Production assistant! I can ask Kevin to keep an eye on you, for if you need any coffee or want to sit somewhere else. Josh is going to be busy with acting, so he won't be with you the whole time.

Jocelyn: That would be nice. 

Josh: Well, I think we should get ready for shooting then.

*Josh looks at the director*

The director: Uhm, yeah, that's a good idea... Everyone is on set now, so we can get started!

Josh: Jocelyn, do you wanna see how movies are made? 

Jocelyn: Yeah, bring me up there!

*the director walks towards someone and starts talking to them. In the meantime, Josh is walking towards the new scene setup with Jocelyn*

Josh: Maybe I can fix that you can play in the background on set today? Would you like that?

Jocelyn: That would be so fun! But you have to prepare now, I think. Everyone is gathering there.

Josh: Oh yeah, I will try and fix that for you okay? But I'm just going to gather there now first.

*Josh walks towards the group of people and Jocelyn takes out her phone. She hears some footsteps behind her and then hears a voice* 

?: Are you Jocelyn? I got you some coffee!

*Jocelyn looks at the person and grabs the coffee* 

Jocelyn: Thanks, yeah my name is Jocelyn. Are you the PA?

?: Yeah, my name is Kevin!

Jocelyn: Well nice to meet you, Kevin! 

Kevin: So, I have a bit of free time now since there is nothing to do. Do you mind chatting for a bit? 

Jocelyn: No of course not! So, how do you like assisting on set?

Kevin: It's fun! Meeting actors and helping around seeing a movie actually come to life, it's magic!

Jocelyn: Well, that really sounds cool! 

Kevin: If you don't mind me asking, how did you break your ankle and wrist? How did you manage that?

Jocelyn: It's quite a funny story actually... Do you know about the movie premiere after party? That happened two days ago? 

Kevin: Yeah, what about it?

Jocelyn: I was there and I was very drunk... I climbed into a tree and when I tried to get out, I fell. I tried to stick the landing, but I rolled my ankle and that's how my ankle broke. When I fell to the ground because of that, my wrist was actually in between me and the ground. So that's how I broke my wrist and ankle at the same time.

Kevin: Damn... How did you get to the hospital?

Jocelyn: That's also a funny story... Uhm, so Josh was actually there and he told me to get out of the tree. He did carry me to the hospital after I fell and he did actually stay with me! And because I live alone and my friends are away, he decided he would take care of me, if I kept him company!

Kevin: How long have you known each other for? 

*Jocelyn giggles a bit*

Jocelyn: Well uhm... We met at the movie premiere a day before the party.

Kevin: Wait what? He just decided to take you in?

Jocelyn: Yeah! That also really surprised me.

Kevin: I think they are about to start now, so I gotta move it! Let me know if you need anything! 

*Jocelyn nods and watches how everyone gets into place. She yawns and gets some cold shivers*

The director: Silence on set! Ready? Set. Action!

*the scene starts playing and Josh starts raising his voice in a heated argument. Jocelyn silently takes a sip of her coffee, watching the scene being acted out. She has a surprised expression on her face. After a bit, she starts to realize how breezy it actually is there*

The director: Alright cut! That was some good emotion you showed there, Josh. That was perfect!

*Josh smiles and gives the other actor from the scene a high five*

Josh: Look at that. We did the scene first try! Let's keep shooting then, I'm feeling the vibe today!