three days left

*Jocelyn wakes up and gets out of bed. She hops downstairs quietly, making her way to the kitchen. While she gathers some ingredients, she starts humming a song. She starts to get annoyed by her own humming and grabs her phone so she can put on the song. While the song starts playing, she continues making breakfast while singing along quietly. She finishes the plates and starts singing a little louder because she is really feeling the music*

Jocelyn: Oh, home, let me come home. Home is wherever I'm with you! Oh home, Let me come home. Home is wherever I'm with you!

*She is so into the singing that she doesn't hear Josh walking down the stairs. She just keeps on singing*

Jocelyn: La, la, la, la, take me home. Mother, I'm coming home!

*Josh notices what song it is and remembers the words for the next part. There are no words for a couple of seconds in the song, so Josh walks over to Jocelyn quietly and hugs her by the waist from behind while starting to sing along with the song*

Josh: Jade...

*Jocelyn seems surprised but keeps on singing while smiling*

Jocelyn: Alexander...

Josh: Do you remember that day you fell out of my window?

Jocelyn: I sure do, you came jumping out after me.

Josh: Well, you fell on the concrete, nearly broke your ass. And you were bleedin' all over the place. And I rushed you out to the hospital, you remember that?

Jocelyn: Yes, I do.

Josh: Well, there's something I never told you about that night.

Jocelyn: What didn't you tell me?

Josh: While you were sitting in the backseat smoking a cigarette. You thought it was gonna be your last. I was falling deep, deeply in love with you. And I never told you 'till just now.

Jocelyn: Awe!

Josh and Jocelyn: Oh, home, let me come home! Home is wherever I'm with you. Oh, home, let me come home. Home is wherever I'm with you,

*they start laughing unable to continue singing the song*

Jocelyn: This song is just so cute! 

Josh: Definitely is, good morning sneaky one.

Jocelyn: I made us breakfast! I wanted to wake you up when I was done but you know... I was distracted by the song. And you can let go of me now, the song is over.

*Jocelyn giggles and Josh lets go of her*

Josh: Breakfast? Thank you! What is it?

Jocelyn: It's a salmon sandwich with arugula lettuce, uhm, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, herb butter, and some avocado. 

Josh: Sounds great, thank you! 

Jocelyn: So, I am not a little baby anymore now?

Josh: hmm... No, not right now.

Jocelyn: Well, maybe sometimes a baby but at least not little... You would be calling yourself little because basically, we are the same height. 

Josh: Okay, you got me there... Let's just go eat on the couch. I'm hungry and that sandwich sounds really good right now.

*Josh grabs the plates and walks over to the couch. Jocelyn joins him on the couch and they start eating*

Josh: So... three things left on the whiteboard... When are we gonna do what?

Jocelyn: The sticker one is what we were gonna do last. So, we have left, going to a bookstore, and going to a cat cafe. Are you feeling a little lettery today?

Josh: I think we should go to the bookstore today, and go to a cat cafe tomorrow. And of course, place stickers around the day after.

*they finish their food in the meantime*

Jocelyn: We should really make these last days count. I am really gonna miss it...

Josh: I already know where I am going to take you when you get your casts off... And no, I am not telling you.

Jocelyn: Awe, come on! Why not?

Josh: I want to keep it a surprise!

Jocelyn: You know I hate surprises.

*Jocelyn looks at Josh with a slightly annoyed expression while pouting*

Josh: Don't be such a little baby about it...

*Josh pokes in her side to make her laugh. Jocelyn flinches and starts giggling*

Jocelyn: No, you don't!

*she pushes Josh back and pins his arms onto the couch while hovering over him*

Josh: Are you sure? You know I can quickly turn this around...

*Josh smirks while Jocelyn giggles and holds his arms tighter to the couch*

Jocelyn: I would love to see you trying to get out of this position...

*he tries everything but just can't get out of the position Jocelyn is holding him in. He lets out a sigh and gives in*

Josh: Fine, you win. Only this time!

*Jocelyn gets off of him and smirks*

Jocelyn: Who is the little baby now?

Josh: Still you.

Jocelyn: What?! How am I the baby now? 

Josh: No reason, you just are.

Jocelyn: That's unfair! 

Josh: So is life! Just like the fact that I am short. Also unfair...

*Jocelyn starts to laugh*

Jocelyn: Shorty! 

Josh: You have no right to call me that! You are the same height as me!

Jocelyn: But you are a guy, you should be taller.

Josh: So we are being sexist now?

Jocelyn: No, I was just pointing out how short you are.

*they burst out laughing together*

Josh: Okay, I am gonna get something to drink, do you want something to drink?

Jocelyn: Can you bring me a Coke?

Josh: Sure! 

*Josh walks to the kitchen and comes back a minute later with two drinks*

Josh: Your Coke.

*Jocelyn grabs her Coke from his hands*

Jocelyn: Thank you!

Josh: So, we are going to a bookstore today right? Which one did you wanna go to?

Jocelyn: Uhm... The one where you can just chill and read in the store you know?

Josh: Oh, that one! Yeah, that's a great bookstore! When we finish these drinks, we should get ready, so we can go. Is that okay with you?

Jocelyn: Oh, u want to go so soon? Sure, I gotcha! 

Josh: Yeah, we could stay there for like the whole afternoon! Maybe even stay there until dinner time.

Jocelyn: Yeah, okay that seems like a fun plan!