Chapter 4: After Happily Ever After

You're free to imagine Montana as whoever but I imagine Laura Harrier.

*Present Day*

"Which one goes the fastest?"I questioned Felix as he walked into the garage.

"My little speed demon doesn't know which car drives the fastest?" He was teasing me. Back on the island, he rented the fastest car he could find to test my theory, it took 2 hours to drive from one end of the island to another. It took us 1 hour and 30 minutes and he had the top down the whole time, I enjoyed every moment of it, so he started calling me his little speed demon, a little corny but it made my cheeks that crimson-red he liked, He'd do anything to get her heart racing, he succeeded more often than not. "It's the Audi."

"Which one is the Audi?" I question.

"You're so adorable when you don't know the names of cars." He says with an ever-growing smirk on his face. "It's the silver one."

"Can I drive?" I ask as he grabs the keys from the wall.

"My passenger princess wants to take the wheel? Do you even know how to drive?" Felix asks me.

Technically I wasn't lying by saying yes, I don't have a license but my older siblings taught me how to drive, they needed a designated driver. "I can drive."

He doesn't even hesitate to hand me the keys. I had a newfound appreciation for how much Felix trusted me now knowing a little more about his life before me. Also, he just married me? You know what I mean? That meant a lot to me. So I couldn't lie to him, "I don't have my license though."

"I know. " He winks climbing into the passenger seat.

I climb into the Driver's speed with a slight smile on my face. "How did you know?" I say looking at him as I buckle in.

"The way you answered the question, you weren't lying to me but you weren't telling the full truth. I also know you enough to know you're not trying to kill us and the fact that you're willing to drive on your first day in a new country means that you must be a good enough driver." He says leaning back in his seat, confident in his answer.

"How do I get out of here?" I question looking at his Garage Door.

"Just start driving, it's automatic." He says these things like they're so casual.

As I'm driving down his driveway, He types our destination into his GPS.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"First we're going to get some food at my favorite restaurant."

"Your favorite restaurant?" I gasp, exaggerating my disdain towards his response.

"Obviously, second to the one where I met my wife."He says gripping my thighs.

As we approach the gate to the entrance of his property, I realize a few cameramen are waiting to snap a picture of my husband and me, his new mystery woman. This was so weird I do have to admit. I love Felix to death but I must admit my life was changing overnight because of our marriage.

"It's going to-"

I cut him off because I could feel how tense he was, his hold on my thighs had tightened. I knew what he was stressed about, he was afraid that this would get to me, and while I couldn't make any promises that it wouldn't it hadn't yet. "Baby please don't worry about this, what you need to worry about is how you haven't fed your wife in hours."

There weren't enough paparazzi to block the driveway so as soon as the gates were opened, I was zooming out of there. "Remind me to get you a student driver." He says, assured by my words, ready to move on.