Chat Blanc's Story!

Chat Blanc theories

As we may know, Cat noir turns into cat blanc and destroys everything. I recently saw there was a theory that he was there for a few years! But he destroyed the universe and time so he never aged. From what I heard he was 23 when ladybug came back. When ladybug kissed him, she was only 14 and he looked a bit uncomfortable when she kissed him so he was confused and didn't know what to do.

NOW TIME FOR MY STORY HEHEHE

       A lonely kitty

"I ruined everything" I cried
"I've lost everyone"
"Before I felt alone but now I really am alone"
"How could I..."
"I wish I could fix everything, but I can't."
"I hope ladybug comes to help me."
"I don't deserve help anyway"
"I miss you Marinette"
"This all happened right after I realised ladybug was Marinette which is a bit suspicious".
"Maybe the pain will be over if I end everything....."
"Cata-clysm...."
I was about to cataclysm my own heart until I heard Marinette's voice.
It was faint but I still heard it
"Cat? Cat Noir? where are you? Please answer me!"
"MARINETTE IM HERE"! I screamed desperately running around everywhere destroying everything I saw trying to get to her.
"MARINETTE, LADYBUG PLEASE COME BACK"
It was pointless to do anything.
I was going insane.
All I could do is cry like a baby.
I just sat on top of a stadium and thought random thoughts that gaslighted me into thinking this was a dream, well a nightmare.
I sat there for what felt like years until I heard a familiar voice.
"He has to be here! Where is he?!"
I quickly looked around
Until I saw a red figure on a building.
I just figured it was one of my hallucinations again so I just sat back down, staring out into the horizon.
"He's here!" A voice called out.
I ignored it.
Someone was behind me already.
They ran towards me and leaped onto me.
I tried to figure out who she was until I said,
"Ladybug?"
"Oh my god, you almost forgot about me. This is bad!" She replied in a panic.
"We have to make this quick. Where's the akuma so I can free you and after we can go back to normal!" Ladybug said hastily.
I mean, I have her here, so I don't care about going back to 'normal'. I also just realised something. She's way shorter than me....
"H-how old are you?" I asked her.
She replied with "14 silly! How did you forget!
"Huh so it's been years....." I murmured.
"What..?" She sounded confused.
"Stop trying to talk about a different topic just show me where the akuma is! Can you please tell me where it is?" She asked.
"It's in my heart Marinette~~"
"HUH?! TF DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" She sounded confused."I know your identity m'lady~"
"H-how?.." "It was easy! I could tell by your hair and features and especially that note you gave me! The handwriting completely gave it away! And if you really want my akuma that bad, try get it before I catch your miraculous~"
"Why are you doing this...."
I felt bad for her but she has me now :3
"Because it's fun hehe! I have you here and you will never leave😼"
"Obsessive much..."
"Maybe" I replied with no hesitation.
"CHAT LOOK BEHIND YOU!"
"What?" She quickly slapped me and I fell on the floor.  she was quick enough to take my belt and to snap it in half , but the akuma wasn't there.
"Orr naur"
"Orr yaur!" I replied
I quickly pounced on her and attempted to take her miraculous but she was too quick.
Suddenly a familiar fox girl popped out of a portal and started playing her flute.
Multiple clones of ladybug spawned from the air.
"What the heck are those?"
"Guess who the real ladybug is!" Multiple synchronised voice's replied. They all started charging at me but I was quick enough to cataclysm all of them. I suddenly had an instinct to protect myself from what was coming up behind me, but I was too slow. It knocked me out and the last thing I saw was ladybug saying; "don't worry, you'll wake up soon! And you will forget everything that happened.... Sweet dreams kitty..." I was trying hard not to fall asleep until my alarm woke me up instantly. I was looking around me. I was in my bed at home. I quickly ran up to my window to see if everything was back to normal. I could see everyone and everything  okay. I heard my phone ring so I quickly answered it. It was Marinette! I heard a cheerful voice saying, "hey Adrian! Just wanted to check in to see if you were ok, you were in a coma for 2 days! We were all worried sick, until Natalie informed me—I MEAN US- that you were awake!" Huh? I was in a coma?? "How was I in a coma what happened??" I was wondering how was I in a coma, strange, I don't remember anything. "Uhhhh you got uhh- HIT BY A CAR—yes! That's it! "What do you mean that's it?? Is she lying? I thought. "Sorry! I just have bad memory because I was in the car crash with you too!" WAIT. WHAT?! She was with me?! "Someone even recorded it....," oh........! Is it online? Have people seen it?! "The video got removed. Your father sued the person who posted it. He was worried sick!" My dad? Gabriel Agreste?! The most heartless man in the world?! Cared? "No way." I replied. "Yes way!—oh wait I just got a text from Alya saying that they are going to the movies and asked me to invite you! Do you think you ready to come?" Well that'll be a fresh start. "Sure I'd love to!" "Great! They said we should meet up at 2:30!" "Ok see you then bye! Adrian"! "Bye Marinette!"

                       Marinette's PoV

Phew that was close. Thank god he didn't know I was lying and that he is in a universe where he is happy. I can't live with the fact that everyone real is gone. Well everyone is real but they technically aren't my real friends and family. Adrian is though. I better get ready to go. "Bye 'mom' I'm going out with my friends!" "Ok see you soon Mari! Stay safe!" She never says that. Well I guess this is...

                              The End!

Make sure to follow me on TikTok; tamisslay and my alt is in my bio! See you there~!