Ink on my face

My name is Forest River, I am 20 years old.

I don't have a girlfriend and my family doesn't talk to me.

And most importantly, I don't know what the fuck is going on!!!

.....................

"Mama Mia, That Mii looks different than any I've ever seen," A red-capped man with an Italian accent said before Jumping into the air to dodge a flying sword slash.

"Its appearance doesn't matter," said a masked figure in a tight bodysuit, their long blonde hair tied in a braid behind them as they quickly ran around the edge of the rooftop they were standing on, a small ball dropping from their hands and landing behind them as they ran, exploding into smoke to hide them, "What matters is that we free them and they help us take down Galeem!" They dashed out of the smoke cloud, landing a kick on the unusual-looking Mii Swordfighter.

The Fighter looked like what the default Mii would have looked like had they been a Human instead. Blonde hair and blue eyes, Leather boots and gloves, a blue tunic over a black shirt, and armored metal pads on their knees and elbows.

If the group currently fighting him didn't know any differently, they would have thought that this wasn't the Mii Swordfighter at all.

"Poyo!" A Small Pink Blob yelled in a high tone of voice before his mouth opened wide and a strong suction started to pull the Swordfighter.

"!!!!" Jumping out of a pool of orange ink, gun at the ready, the Inkling yelled in her understandable gibberish and shot the Swordfighter in the face, pushing him into Kirby's mouth.

"Po~Yo~" Waddling to the edge of the roof, Kirby spit out the Swordfighter off the edge of the roof, the other fighters of the group quickly ran over to look down from the roof of the building to see dark smoke waft off the swordfighter's body as the red glowing eyes he previously had dimmed and disappeared.

"Mama Mia... Is he going to be-a alright?" Mario asked the group before jumping off the roof, quickly followed by the pink blob and the orange Squid Girl as they made their way off the building to check on their newest teammate.

"Of course, he'll be alright," The Masked figure shook their head, "They're a Mii," They added before flipping off the building, landing first on the stone-tiled street below.

.......................

When I first came to, my face was sticky and my body ached.

"What happened last night?" I whispered as I wiped my hand over my face, cringing at the feeling of what felt like saliva sticking to me.

"Hey you, I see you're finally awake," Someone called out to me and I turned my head to look.

I found myself being stared at by some blonde dude inches away from my face, their red eye boring into me.

Widening my eyes in panic at the stranger in close proximity, I quickly punched him in the jaw before rolling away.

"Ow!" The guy exclaimed, their slim arms moving to hold onto their chin, "What was that for?!"

"Stay away from me! You're not getting my wallet!" I yell at the stranger, my hand quickly moving to search for my wallet to make sure everything is still...

Where's my wallet?

I looked down, ignoring the strange clothing I wore as I started searching my pockets.

"Where the hell is my wallet?!" I yell in panic, looking all over myself for my wallet.

"Waho! Are-a you okay?" Somebody else asked me in an Italian accent.

"No, I'm not okay! My Wallet is missing!" I scream at them, not bothering to turn and look.

"Oh no! We'll help-a you find it!" He said and I heard the sound of more people starting to search around me, picking up trash bags and looking under nearby benches.

Where the hell am I even anyway? This place looks like a countryside town in France, and I have never been to France!

"???!" Someone called out to me, asking if what they found was my wallet.

Turning to see what they picked up, my eyes widened with joy as I snatched my wallet from their hand, opening it to see my ID and everything was still inside.

"Thank you so much, I-"  I looked at the person who handed me back my wallet and came face to face with a very short girl, orange eyes surrounded by what looked like a raccoon-eyes mask, what looked like a pair of vibrant orange squid tentacles.
Holding a water gun filled with an Orange liquid, and a toothy smile on her round face, showcasing her three fangs.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed.

"!!!!!!!!!" She screamed back.

"POYOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" A Pink Blob Joined us in Screaming.

"Why are we all- oh what does it matter? Lets-a go! Waaaaaaaaah!!!!!!" The Italian man joined us.

Leaving the empty street full of noise coming from the four people of different shapes and sizes screaming at each other, while another leaned on the nearest wall and held their chin.

What a wonderful start to an adventure.

Little Thing I came up with a few years back, Finally got the courage to start writing it.

The current Team is: Kirby, Mario, Sheik, Inkling, and Forest (Mii Swordfighter)

Hope you enjoyed :)