F I F T E E N .

A/N: Woooowwww I am so sorry for the long break. It's been so busy recently. I'm gonna try, and hopefully, post (at least) one chapter a day from now on. I hope you enjoy. 🖤

After the teens woke up, and cleaned their mess they all made their way to the house again. Everyone was quiet and tired, and... sad.

Ana and Conrad walked up to the house side by side. He had a small smile on his face after their conversation the night before. He was relieved to get it off of his chest.

"Look who it is." Jere said as they stopped and looked to Julia and the real-estate agent.

The other woman walked past the teens muttering a small hi before getting in her car and driving away quickly.

Jere and Ana shared a quick Look before he grabbed Belly's hand, trying to make it obvious to Ana... which it was.

"Oh, I wish you boys had gone home when I asked you to." Julia huffed.

"You're not getting us to abandon our house, Julia." Conrad spoke, with a confident smile.

"It's not your house, Conrad. And uh... it won't be mine for long either. A buyer has made an offer on the house and I've officially accepted it. I have to go to Boston to finalize some details but... it's done. The house is sold." She replied, obviously a little upset.

Everyone was silent, Ana was so shocked. She didnt realize the woman would actually go through with selling her sisters favorite place. Her nephews favorite place..

"Please... they have an idea." Ana pleaded gently, a look of pain crossing her face.

This was her boys place... their home. Their literal heart. She felt so awful for them.

"It's done." She repeated.

Ana looked to Conrad as his face dropped and his eyes watered. She grabbed Conrads hand and looked to the ground.

"Well this can't just be over..." Jere tried.

"It is. I'm gonna need your keys, please." She cut in quickly.

"I'll bet you're really enjoying this." Conrad said, taking his key off of the keychain and handing it to the woman.

"Mom... don't do this."

"Skye, really?" The woman sighed, "I told you two I was selling the house. You just refused to believe it. And I'm not enjoying it, but I will admit that I'm relieved it's finally over."

"How could you even say that to them?" Ana scoffed, looking up to the woman, with teary eyes, "how- how heartless can you be?"

The woman looked at the young girl surprised by her words. The only time the girl talked to Julia was when she comforted her for a moment last night. But now...

The woman looked to the ground and pushed past all the teens without another word.

~

"Okay, so, I know things aren't going so great..." Jere started when Ana felt a buzz through her phone.

She looked down and saw a text from JJ.