Fifteen

Grace

Claire does decent only falls over once from a medium hit to the chest with my wind, Fern falls over easily 5 times. Eleven doesn't fall over once even with a more powerful hit to the chest with the wind.

I smirk, "Well done Eleven"

He mutters, "Call me Ellie" I nod understanding.

"I am here to talk." I whisper and move on.

The others do well but not as well as Ellie, eventually I send them to bed.

"Tomorrow is basic maneuvers" I would take more time but time is a luxury I'm afraid we don't have anymore.

I go to bed myself but not before hitting the punching bag for an hour. Most of them didn't get to bed until 2am, I didn't get to bed until 3am.

~~~

I wake up at 10am most are up, all except Claire, Five and Lilah. We all go about our Saturday chorus. Me and Ellie were assigned to cleaning and cooking. Mostly because Klaus was terrible, so after scrubbing the grills and counters to perfectionism. We chopped vegetables, and boiled noodles. We are making vegetable masala. Fi taught me to make it. He wanted me to know about my Indian culture. He also taught me many latino dishes as that was my bio fathers culture.

I hum while I cook, I would make chicken Masala but a lot of the family is vegetarian or vegan.

Fei, Sloane, Klaus, Noela, and Indigo were all vegetarian and Five, Jayme, Vix, Fern, Ray, and Claire are vegan. Me, Ellie, Allison, Luthor, Deigo, and Lilah are the only ones who aren't. So when we eat together we eat vegan dishes.

Ellie sits on the counter that we aren't using, "So can we talk?" they ask.

"Yeah why not." I took my ear bud out, we were working in mostly silence until now.

"So I wanted to let you know, uhm, I am Agender." he takes a deep breath. "I use they/he, I don't lean toward male at all. I don't really understand Gender in general to be honest." he's looking at the ceiling.

"It's ok my dads like that too." His head snapped at me and I realized I referred to Fi as my dad, I guess ever since the last raid I felt I should be honest. I think I held out hope for other parents, but now I realize I have one and I like the one I have. "Fi raised me, so he's basically my dad."

"That's not really what I was getting at but fair, I just meant I didn't know Five was Agender, or Queer for that matter." They said,

"Yeah a lot of our family is, Fi told me many comforting stories about our families coming out stories or horrendous attempts at dating." I laugh, "Did you know Viktor came out by using his preferred name to justify his leadership on a topic. It was a curious day for everyone."

"Yeah and Klaus came out casually as fuck when Diego assumed he was straight." We both laughed.

"Why were they comforting you, your dad I mean?" he clarifies.

"Because I'm Gay, NM-L-NM to clarify. Plus I am still figuring out my gender."

"That sounds nice. I haven't really come out yet, will you tell me some stories."

"Ok."