Fuck then- Willie Jack

I found myself in a deep sleep on the Postoak couch as I held firm to the blanket my girlfriend wrapped around me as she went to make coffee for the elders. I smelled the bitter but familiar aroma as my eyes slightly open and follow Willie Jack from the kitchen to the dining table to fill the awaiting mugs,

"What about you? Got a snag?" I hear my auntie Beverly ask Willie Jack as I smile softly to myself knowing she'd tell them about me. I shuffle around a bit pretending i'm still asleep as Willie Jack looks at me, looking back at the elders she sheepishly puts her head down "Oh she's the cutie you covered up eh?" Rita laughs as auntie turns to her "That's my niece! Oh what do you two do when I'm not there mmh?" she laughs as Willie shakes her head and smiles "She's mine she's mine," Willie Jack laughs as I smile and shuffle just a little again wishing I was downing a pot of coffee right now.

Let's pretend Elora's grandma died the next day after the get together

"Hey baby, we can go now," I hear as I open my eyes to see Willie Jack, "Is Mabel okay?" I ask as she smiles and nods "She'll be fine for now, wanna go back to mine?" She asks as I nod and smile as she removes the blanket from my torso as I stand up "I heard what you said about me last night," I say as she furrows her eyebrow "Whattt? No you didn't!" she says flapping her arm up and flicking her hand. "Okay whatever let's go fuck," I say as she helps me off the couch.

*at Willie's house*

I toss and turn as I try to resume my sleep from the Postoak home. I shuffle closer to Willie Jack as she had her hand around my waist and one of each of our legs were intertwined, I sat still for the rest of the time until Willie Jack broke the silence.

"Can't sleep?" She asks, I nod. She opens her mouth to speak "Want some coffee?" I nod not wanting to speak much "alright cmon," I sit up and let my legs kick off the end of her bed, she does the same. We get to the kitchen and she starts making the coffee while I sit down with my mug on the table. "Thanks for letting me sleep over, it's been helping with missing my mom and stuff." I admit as Willie Jack stops pouring the coffee and looks at me "Anytime, know what thats like, fuck." She walks over to me and kisses my forehead while pouring the coffee in my mug.

"So what do you wanna do now?" I ask as Willie Jack shrugs her shoulders and opens her mouth "We can go to the hideout or whatever." Willie Jack nods and sits beside me as we finish our coffee.

"So what up with White Steve and fuck?" I hear Willie breaking the silence as my almost silent hum turns into a loud giggle "Jackie and her fucking minions only let them be in the NDN mafia after they beat him up." I say in between giggles as Willie Jack's face scrunches up, "thats some stupid shit, fuck." Willie Jack laughs as I smile and throw my head back in amusement.

"Fuck then"