Cuddles- Bear

I rolled out of bed, grabbing my inhaler and taking a puff. I had to meet my friends in an hour at the grocery store, Bear's dad was coming to town for some diabetic awareness thing for the elders- I don't know. I walked outside to see my best friend Elora Danan's car, I quickly stepped into the back seat along with Willie Jack and Cheese. "Hey bitches," I greet as if normal, everyone else greets me the same and we drive off to the store.

"Okay, Cheese and Willie Jack go get the lunchables, Y/N and I will get plates, Elora, grab the napkins." Bear splits us up, I didn't mind we were together because, he's my boyfriend. "Bear are you sure your dad's coming?" I ask as Bear stops in his tracks, "he wouldn't miss a gig, trust me." He reassures as he kisses my forehead and continues walking down the aisle. Don't get me wrong, I'd never doubt Bear but his dad isn't the ideal father figure for him, Rita's an amazing mother though, she holds her ground, "you spent a lot of our money," Elora points out as we all walk towards the car. "I know but it's for a special occasion, we'll make it back." He promises as I open the door for Willie Jack, Cheese and I.

"Do I have to knock?" I ask Willie Jack as she turns to me "she likes you better bro!" She fights her opinion as I roll my eyes "fine, you know how scary she is," I quickly rapp my hand on the door and step behind Elora even quicker "what you want?" Willie Jack and I's aunt opens the door "I'm here to buy some bead art." Bear explains as Cheese pushes him forward towards the door, "mm.... Come in," she invites as we all step into the home.

"So what you looking for? Something like this?" She holds up what resembles something! I sent Elora a "you see that right?" Look and she nods right back, "could you do a custom?" Bear negotiated as Auntie shook her head. "It's gonna cost you extra though," she warns as Bear looks at Elora and I "fine." She gives in with an annoyed look. "Yeah, could you have it done by tomorrow?" Bear asks "Yeah, okay now run along! Get out!" She yells rushing is out the door "damn!" I say rubbing my shoulder.

I scrolled on my phone and scrolled before I heard a soft knock on my window, I quickly sat up and realized who it was. "Hey Bear!" I say kissing his cheek, "look, I got it!" Bear shows me his bead art like a kid on Christmas. "Come on we're watching movies at my place!" He says grabbing my hand and helping me out of my window, "I'm glad you like it Bear," I say still holding his hand, "Hey bitch," I greet Willie Jack as I sit on the couch beside he and Bear. "Hey Y/N sweetie!" Rita greets me, "hi, Mrs. Smallhill!" I greet. After a while we started going home, me being the last.

"Hello?" "My dad's not coming." I hear from the other side of the phone "Bear, I'm sorry." I comfort as I sit up in bed and grab my inhaler. "It's okay, can I come over though?" He asks, I take a puff and stand up, "of course baby." I say as he hangs us. I hear a knock on my window, " hey," he greets sitting on my bed "I'm really sorry about your dad again." I say putting my hands around him and nuzzling my head on his chest. "It's okay." He excuses playing with my hair "no it's not. I know you were looking forward to him coming, but at least you have an amazing mother who would do anything for you." I say as I shift Bear and I all the way onto my bed and cuddle. "Yeah. Thanks for letting me stay, sorry for wasting so much money." He apologizes.

"Its okay."