3 .

"fuckkk." frank groans in a whiny voice as i roll onto the bed, my legs shakier than ever.

first time being on top really fucked my senses up.

".. y/n.." he looks down at me, his eyes a bit glazed over.

my eyes meet his. "why didn't we do this before?" he mumbles, his eyes averting their gaze.

i yawn, shrugging. "nooo ideaaa." my words are drawn out since i still dont feel like that just happened.

his fingers move a strand of my hair away which immediately grounds me.

they linger on the side of my face, until he quickly moves them away when he realizes what hes doing.

my entire body feels sore, already. my skin feels sensitive, like if anything touches it, it'll ignite.

i turn onto my back. "frank?"

he manages to get a noise out.

"what do i have that your girlfriend doesn't? i mean this isn't just a casual once in a while hookup. its an everyday thing- and, i guess at some point someone just starts to wonder." i go quiet fast, regretting what i said.

silence settles into the room.

"i don't have to love you, i guess."

"elaborate?"

"we.. i—." hes quiet once again.

"theres nothing more than just this, is what i mean." he sighs.

i give him a confused look as i use his blanket to cover my chest and below.

"we just fuck, theres no baggage to it. no unnecessary i love you's at the end, no you in my bed in the morning." he continues.

"but it's different with maddy?" i ask quietly.

"me and maddy.. she.." he bites his lower lip as he thinks.

"maddy, shes.. we only ever fucked once. and it was- just straight up shit."

the look on his face is unreadable.

"so what youre saying is that she sucks at fucking so you gotta find someone else to fulfill your needs." i nod slowly as if it even makes sense.

"i guess you could say that. but, you're completely different than her." he pauses. "shes kind. open to anything. and you,.. well, youre mean as shit." he giggles and i smile.

"frank im mean because you dont really mean anything to me." i say in the most honest tone i can.

"youre just different." he ignores my comment.

i feel his eyes trailing down my body and then it clicks.

i have curves. i have a body. a figured body.

i sit up. this is the longest conversation we've ever really had.

i quickly slip on my crocs, leaving without a goodbye.

the second i step out the door, a freezing breeze hits me in my face.

theres snow falling down faster and harder. i put my hand out just to feel it, and it feels like literal rocks.

of course it has to hail.

i turn back around and knock on franks dorm. theres no way in hell im walking back in this weather.

he opens it, already dressed with a sweatshirt and sweatpants. "what?" he mumbles softly.

"its hailing. i cant walk back to my dorm."