2

- Saints POV-

"hello." i replied to the strange yellow slugcat that walked into the room i was in. They had a dark red  cloak with a lantern fastened to it and a karma flower covering their left eye. "What are you doing out here?" the yellow slugcat asked me. "To be honest, i don't know" i answered. "I live in a slugcat colony and im collection food would you like to come back with me?" the slugcat offered. "Yes, i would like that." i replied. 

------

-Monks POV-

We began to head back to the colony and i couldn't wait to have another slugcat there. "So what's your name?" I asked the slugcat. "Im Saint." she replied. "Cool name! Im Monk! " i added excitedly. We were back at the karma gate to Outer Expance. "Is your colony through here?" she asked me"Yeah! You'll have so much fun meeting everyone there!" i rejoiced. 

- Saints POV-

We walked for to the colony awhile as she told me about the slugcats in her colony. They all sounded really nice and im happy to meet them. "Were here!" she exclaimed as we arrived at the base of a massive tree. I followed Monk through the vine doors and was met with a large room with many slugcats. 

Im gonna do alot of pretty short chapters for this

223 words