3

Quick note: ignore the final paragraph of 2 because i wanted to make a chapter of the actual travels through outer expanse also this gonna be entirely saints pov

Saint pov

We walk through Desolate Feilds and quickly pass by the Primordial Underground. We start traversing a long room with wormgrass before being met with a karma gate. I had met enough echoes to raise my karma level to 5 so i won't have to worry about gates. We walk through the gate and come into a large and humid room "We're in the Outer Expanse now!" i hear monk say "Is this where your colony is?"  i ask. "Pretty much, it's on the opposite side of the reigon from where we are right now." i hear her reply. 

We start at a few dimly lit rooms before being met with a larger open area lit by a massive lamp. The room water at the bottom and strange flowers growing from the walls that would open up when someone was near them. "We're going to be camping on top of the big tree tonight! That'll be a good opportunity for you to meet everyone!" Monk tells me excitedly." Sounds interesting. " i reply. 

"We'll be leaving the Sunken Pier soon, it won't be much longer till we reach the colony!" she says. "So, i heard its inside a tree?" i ask. "Yeah! It is! We found a really big,  hollowed out orb tree and decided to live there!" she responds. "Orb tree?" i question. "Oh yeah! Well, thats what Arti calls them. They're trees with weird sun orbs inside of them, they're what keeps the Outer Expanse safe from snow and rain. " she answers. "Oh wow! We're already here! " i hear exclaim as we're met with the base of a large tree, it has a vine door and many piked lanterns." I'll go tell Gourmand that i brought you here!" 

Kinda short chapter but i didn't want saint to meet anyone in this chapter since im saving that for next chapter. Anyways 344 words