I Hate You... I Think?

He despised her. Every single thing about her grated on his nerves.

Sakura Haruno. The name of a particular girl with pink hair that he couldn't stand since their first year of college. It was bad enough that they were in the same friend group, but they could never get along. Not at all.

He still remembered the moment they met in their Chemistry class. It all started when they were assigned to work together on a group project. They ended up getting a B, and Sakura placed the blame entirely on him. Sasuke genuinely believed he had done well, but his major wasn't pre-med like Sakura's, so he wasn't as knowledgeable in that area.

"You're so stupid, Uchiha. I can't believe you mixed up some of the elements," Sakura angrily jabbed her finger at his chest.

"Oh really? If you're so smart, why didn't you catch those mistakes?" Sasuke gripped her wrist in frustration.

"I hate you. I never want to see you again!" Sakura screamed in frustration.

...

He prayed to God that once the semester was over, this would be the last time he ever laid eyes on her. But fate had other plans. His best friend Naruto revealed that Sakura was not only his childhood friend but also best friends with his girlfriend, Hinata.

"She's a what now?" Sasuke asked, irritated.

"A family friend? What's wrong with you, man?" Naruto asked, confused.

So it turned out that it wasn't the end of their encounters, and if anything, they were now forced to be in the same social circle. They constantly belittled and insulted each other in front of their friends and even behind closed doors. Sasuke wanted nothing more than to humiliate the pink-haired girl.

With her attractive appearance, complemented by long pink hair, captivating emerald green eyes, medium sized breasts, and thick curves, it was hard to deny her allure. But there was a twist - didn't they have a deep-seated dislike for each other?

...

In the heat of an intense argument, Sakura suddenly found herself pinned down on the bed, her face pressed against the mattress.

To her surprise, this unconventional pattern began to repeat itself. Their fights would typically kick off with harsh insults hurled back and forth, only to ultimately lead them to the bedroom, where they would end up naked and fucking the shit out of one another.

"I can't believe we're doing this again, I swear this is the last time," Sakura moaned as she aggressively rode him.

Sasuke firmly grasped her ass, guiding her movements on top of his cock. "Let's make this the last time then. I never want to see you again," he groaned.

Sakura placed her hand on the headboard and gripped his shoulder tightly. Her nails dug in, hoping to leave marks once they were finished. "I've never hated someone as much as I hate you," she moaned loudly.

Sasuke swiftly flipped them over, positioning Sakura on her stomach. He closed her legs together with his knees and entered her from behind. He held the back of her head, forcing her to face him. "Stop talking. You're so fucking irritating," he grunted.

He pounded into her relentlessly, making sure she couldn't walk after that. Sakura didn't know how many times they had done this, both of them promising it would be the last time. It was all a lie because they both knew that the next time they fought, Sakura would be pinned down on his bed.

Sasuke gripped her hips tightly, grinding her into the mattress. He hated her with all his heart, wanted her to feel ashamed, ashamed that she had allowed herself to sleep with him.