𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗟𝗘.

❝ i want you

i want you. all of you.
your flaws. your mistakes.
your imperfections. i want
you, and only you

SUMMARY !
THE OUTER BANKS , "Paradise on Earth" the ideal vacation spot tourist believes the inhabitants are lucky to be living on an island where is vacation all the time.

However, they are two groups that does not get along very well - the Kooks and Pogues.

The Kooks were elite and wealthy people that lives on the island, who mostly lives in Figure Eight ( North Side ) of the Outer Banks. Normally, they have elitist or superior attitudes and are more discriminatory towards the Pogues.

Teenage Kooks are the ones to watch out for, whom are in a way troubled under the tense pressure from their parents have placed on them to perfect or well-behaved. They will do anything to protect their honor and I mean anything even when it's their fault.

The group will throw the most lavish but, also have drugs and cocaine. Despite their elitist attitude, they usually have each other's backs and do most activities as a group. The younger generation of Kooks has bad blood with The Pogues, which most likely started due to the class separation and nothing more.

The Pogues, lives on the Cut ( southside outside of OBX ). The Cut is home to the working class, citizens who make livings bussing tables, washing yachts, and running charters. Most of two jobs just to have a roof over their heads or a decent meal for the day.

ISABELLE VICTORIA MORALES , just like most Kooks she started as a Pogue. The product of teen pregnancy and two tribes together Isabela heard of how her parents met, how her mom Eleanor Morales was a Kook and her father Santiago was a Pogue. One of the greatest love story of all time , meeting each other when they were both in high school.

Despite the looks or the whispering whenever they went out on the town they stay together no matter what However, her father was against the idea of his daughter marrying a pogue so if they ever continue their dreams of marrying each other then he would disown her. So her father stood up to him and that was the bravest thing her mom seen him do.

During third grade, she befriend her father's best friend son, John B. Routledge and JJ Maybank. However, her mom got a job as lawyer and not just any the best. So, that means she made to the Figure Eight where she instantly became best friends with Kiara Carrera and Sarah Cameron.

The friendship with Sarah ended during  the ninth grade for an unknown reason. Not long before that , Santiago went on a fishing trip with his best friend Big John B. and Ward Cameron, but Santiago and John B never returned.

This greatly devastated Isabelle so much she starts getting into more trouble and distanced herself more from her friends except Kie. Who was there when Isabela was arrested and set to Juvie for most of the summer until her mom made a deal with the judge that she would do community service hours but wear an ankle monitor.

Five months pasts, she got more privileges such as hanging out with her friends again but still has to wear the monitor and attend community services. Everyone was excited to see her again, except the one person she cares about more than anything, JJ.

Will JJ and Isabelle finally admit their feelings for one another ?

Will she found out what really happened that day?

𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓉 ⬎

ISABELLE MORALES
casted with maia reficco

❝ i didn't want to drag you intomy mess knowing the consequences you might face with your dad ❞

i didn't want to drag you into
my mess knowing the consequences you
might face with your dad

JJ MAYBANK
casted with rudy pankow

❝ but, it wouldn't be just your mess it could've been our mess like when we promise to never leave each other side

but, it wouldn't be just your mess it could've been our mess like when we promise to never leave each other side.

「 + additional cast
madelyn cline as sarah cameron
chase stokes as john b routledge
madison bailey as kiara carrera
drew starkey as rafe cameron
jonathan daviss as pope heyward
charles esten as ward cameron
austin north as topper thornton
julia antonelli as wheezie cameron
caroline arapoglou as rose cameron
carlacia grant as cleo
gary weeks as luke maybank
nicholas cirillo as barry
elizabeth mitchell as carla limbrey
brianne howey as eleanor morales
pedro pascal as santiago morales
+ more

+ disclaimers
i do not own the outer banks , all credits goes to the plate brothers ( josh and jonas plate ) and shannon burke, as well as Netflix only character i own is isabela and any new original character i createPLEASE DONT STEAL !

the layout was by my own design
credit goes itspottah_
to for the cover!

「 + dedications
DYLVNSTAPE
stxrbxnks
killwes
-sanacore
faerieribs
URMYDR3AMGIRL
yoongidoyeons
lcvereddie
harringtonssss
& any obx lovers!

「 + warnings
this story may contain strong language, mature content, smoking, violence, emotional/ physical abuse, descriptions of death, drug, underage alcohol use, and mention of health issue