Add more eggs

Jesse: "Hm... I'm bored..." Jesse paces around the room. "Oh I know! Let's bake a cake!" Jesse walks over to the kitchen before realizing something. "Wait... what was the recipe again?" Jesse tried to remember what it was... but no matter how hard he tries, he can't remember it. "Oh well, I'll just go to the library to find one then." Jesse puts on his shoes and leaves the cabin.

A few minutes later, he arrives at the local library in Beacontown. He enters and walks over to the cooking section. "Hm..." Jesse searched through the bookshelf until one caught his interest.

'HowToBasic: How to Bake a Simple Cake'. That was on the cover.

"Perfect!" Jesse takes out the book and walks over to the cashier. After buying said book, he leaves the library and heads back to his and Lukas's cabin.

A few minutes later, he arrives and opens the door. "Huh, Lukas isn't home yet. Oh well! Might as well surprise him with the cake!" Jesse plops down the book on the kitchen counter and starts going to work.

'Step 1: Get a crafting table and put down 3 wheat.'

Jesse proceeds to follow what the recipe says.

'Step 2: Place down 2 pieces of sugar.'

*places down 2 pieces of sugar*

'Step 3: Milk 3 cows with 3 buckets and place said buckets on the table.'

Jesse proceeds to go outside and milk three cows that were conveniently hanging around the area. Then, he returns with the three buckets of milk and places them down next to the wheat and sugar.

'Step 4: Add one egg.'

Places down one egg.

'Step 5: Add more eggs.'

Places down more eggs.

'Step 6: Add more eggs.'

Puts down more eggs.

'Step 7: Add more eggs.'

Throws more eggs.

'Step 8: Add more eggs.'

Tosses more eggs.

'Step 9: Add eggs.'

Hurls more eggs.

'Step 10: Add eggs.'

Launches more eggs.

'Step 11: Add eggs.'

Flings more eggs.

'Step 12: More Eggs.'

*sounds of eggs shattering onto the table*

'Step 13: MORE EGGS.'

*sounds of more eggs impacting the table*

'Step 34: MORE EGGS.'

*eggs bursting*

'Step 69: ADD MORE EGGS.'

*chicken dying noises*

'ADD MORE EGGS.'

*eggs shattering-eggs shattering-eggs shattering-eggs shattering-eggs shattering*

'AddAddAddmoremoremoreEggsEggsEggs.'

*egg-egg-egg-egg-egg-egg-egg-egg-egg-egg-egg-egg-egg-egg-egg-egg-egg-egg-egg-egg-egg*

'AdAdAdAdAdAdAdAdAdAdAdmomomomomomomomoEgEgEgEgEgEgEgEgEgEg'

*e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e*

'Step 70: Put the mixture into a bowl and put it into an oven. Bake for 30 minutes at 171 °C'.

Jesse then puts the mixture into a bowl, places it in the oven, and then waits for 30 minutes. After half an hour, an alarm notifies Jesse that the cake is now done. Jesse turns off the oven and grabs the bowl out of the oven.

'And Voila! The most delicious cake you could ever dream of!'

The moment the cake left the oven, its smell immediately filled the entire cabin. Jesse then proceeds to lift the bowl up in the air, looking proud of his creation, before setting it down on the dinner table. "This looks so good! Can't wait to try it out!"

While Jesse is busy looking at the creation, Dewey pokes his head out from behind the bed, curious about the odd smell that has engulfed the room. Slowly, Dewey approaches the 'cake' and tries to smell it, only to immediately run out the back door and vomit all over the place. Seconds later, Lukas arrives home and opens the door.

Lukas: "Wait... what's that smell?"

Jesse: "Oh, hey Lukas! Check out this awesome cake I just made!"

Lukas: "Woah." Lukas sprints over to the monstrosity. "Wow! This looks amazing! I want a bite!" Lukas cuts off a part of the cake.

Jesse: "Uuuh! Let me try too!" The two of them grab a piece of the slice and gobble it down.

.

.

.

Five minutes later, a medical team arrives to carry the two men who collapsed on the floor back to the hospital.

The End =)